2014 Football Schedule

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Can anyone point me to the 2014 football schedule? Or has that been released yet. I realize maybe the conference games haven't been decided yet, but the non conference? I know we got Montana and then two gauranteed wins against Oregon and Michigan state :eek: I've looked on the athletics webpage but can't seem to find it.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Not official, but this site has all the future schedules.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-14/mtn- ... hedule.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Conference schedule typically doesn't get released until sometime in March
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Thanks!!!! 3-1 would be amazing with those games listed. :)
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Dutchnation wrote:Thanks!!!! 3-1 would be amazing with those games listed. :)

:lol:

It would be AMAZING though.

I think we have a better chance at Oregon than Michigan State.
Mostly because our new style of football will be like Michigan States, and they are the best at it.
I mean if Stanford couldn't even get that 4th and 1 conversion running it with their power system, what the hell are we going to do?

The score will probably show that Oregon beat us worse, but I don't think we go into East Lansing, and beat them at their own game.
With the Ducks though, they have shown time and time again that they can't handle a power football team.
That is the reason I think we have a better chance at beating Oregon than we do MSU.

Now before someone misreads this and thinks I am predicting a win over Oregon, I am not. Just saying we have a better chance at beating them than we do MSU.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
okcwyocowboy
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:

Mostly because our new style of football will be like Michigan States, and they are the best at it.
I mean if Stanford couldn't even get that 4th and 1 conversion running it with their power system, what the hell are we going to do?

The score will probably show that Oregon beat us worse, but I don't think we go into East Lansing, and beat them at their own game.
With the Ducks though, they have shown time and time again that they can't handle a power football team.
That is the reason I think we have a better chance at beating Oregon than we do MSU.

Now before someone misreads this and thinks I am predicting a win over Oregon, I am not. Just saying we have a better chance at beating them than we do MSU.
I totally agree we have a much better shot at beating Oregon than Michigan State. :agree:
We have about a 1 in 5000 chance of beating Oregon and a 1 in 25000 chance of beating Michigan State.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

okcwyocowboy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:

I totally agree we have a much better shot at beating Oregon than Michigan State. :agree:
We have about a 1 in 5000 chance of beating Oregon and a 1 in 25000 chance of beating Michigan State.
That is about what I am thinking lol.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

okcwyocowboy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:

Please let vegas know! I will throw a dime or two on those just for the really slim chance to make some serious coin!
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Go 2-2 relax then go 4-4 in league. Get 6 wins and Idaho bowl
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

can't wait to see the conf sked...and soon
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Is this the toughest non conf wyoming has ever had? potenially 2 top 5 teams?
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

lakesbison wrote:Is this the toughest non conf wyoming has ever had? potenially 2 top 5 teams?
Toughest that I can remember. We've had some rough ones before, but having Oregon, Michigan State, and Fresno State on the road as well as Boise State and Utah State at home next year will be pretty brutal.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

WYO1016 wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Is this the toughest non conf wyoming has ever had? potenially 2 top 5 teams?
Toughest that I can remember. We've had some rough ones before, but having Oregon, Michigan State, and Fresno State on the road as well as Boise State and Utah State at home next year will be pretty brutal.
The more I think about the upcoming schedule, the more I think 5 wins.

We need more positive vibes, dudes... (Yeah...sounds like I have had too many years in Colorado.)
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa