per Vorel....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

"Vorel quoting Rafe on Coach Fuchs:"He's awesome, and I think most of the guys would agree with me on that. Everybody is meshing great. He really knows his stuff and I think we're learnig a ton from him each and every day. That doesn't mean there aren't pointswhere everybody gets a little frustrated, but that just comes with the learning curve. As a whole, I think everybody is loving it. We're all loving the new instruction. we're all loving the new challenge."

Rafe on the new offense "We're going to be happy. The fans are going to be happy. Everybody is going to be happy when they see it. People are going to come out on Saturday's now and see a physical, hard hitting football game.They're not going to see the stuff of the past with long passes and you can't hear the pads hitting. Now, all your going to hear is pads smashing against each other, running backs going for huge runs. It's going to be awesome, and i think they'll love the offense."

I think that we are learning the difference between the guys that are thinking and asking themselves this question...."Is it about me, or is it about the team?". Several of the guys voted with their feet and left instead of standing with their teammates. I am not worried about these guys.

The young men that will be left after this spring will be much better football players and offensive linemen and WILL be prepared to lead Wyoming into the future!

"The ones that remain will be Champions."