Join The Posse - Sellout vs. Montana

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

http://jointheposse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pretty cool. :cool:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I clicked on the link...and this "tickets remaining" thing was counting the tickets down. So I stayed on the site until it reached zero (it took a while). I guess we are sold out now!

:rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BJC
A Real Cowboy

stayed at 6500 for me
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

I'm seeing 6,554 tickets remaining.

UW must be trying to load up for the Boise State game on 11/22 with their "Football Season Ticket Exchange Program":

Cowboy football season ticket holders may exchange unused tickets for the same number of additional complimentary tickets of equal or lesser value to the November 22nd game vs. Boise State. Season ticket exchanges can only be made in person or by mail.

• Don't throw away your unused season tickets! You must turn in your physical season ticket(s) to receive additional complimentary Boise State ticket(s).
• Only unused season tickets can be exchanged, there will be no exchanges for single game tickets.
• There is no maximum number of exchanges.
• Exchanges can be made at any time, before or after games have occurred.
• There are no cash refunds and unused season tickets can be exchanged for additional complimentary tickets to the Boise State game only.
• Exchanges and seat locations are based upon availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Down to 5,934. Got mine. Next thing is to make sure I get a bottle of Koltiska...and find out where to park.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I have season tickets, but it stopped at 5941 for me.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

so we're looking at 25K plus? Nice, we're going to need every one of them.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Glitch fixed then - LOL!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I think the intrigue will get people out to the opener. I think everyone wants to see Bohl's shiny head on the sideline more than Howdy Doody wavy Hair.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

5862 left. So far an attendance of 23,224. I don't think we sell out, but if this is accurate then I think we could potentially hit 25-26,500. That's pretty dang good for an opener vs a FCS school. Hopeful we stay above 20k ever game this year, pretty sure we drop the ball come late Nov. but still looks promising. Is this thing up for every home game?
soccerhead15
Buckaroo

Its going to be interesting with the students with classes not starting tell the Wednesday after the game. Do you think that will hurt the attendance that much?
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

kansasCowboy wrote:5862 left. So far an attendance of 23,224. I don't think we sell out, but if this is accurate then I think we could potentially hit 25-26,500. That's pretty dang good for an opener vs a FCS school. Hopeful we stay above 20k ever game this year, pretty sure we drop the ball come late Nov. but still looks promising. Is this thing up for every home game?
Many of these tickets will be Montana fans I bet. Decent proximity, lots of fans in surrounding states, etc.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

This is looking to be one of our best selling games vs. an FCS opponent. Perhaps we should schedule Montana and Montana State every year at home (on an every other rotating basis).
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:This is looking to be one of our best selling games vs. an FCS opponent. Perhaps we should schedule Montana and Montana State every year at home (on an every other rotating basis).
Montana looks to be a seller. Mont st? No. I was at the opener in 98 when we were good, nobody came for that game, especially MSU fans. I think we topped out at 16,900 for that game if I remember correctly. And MSU brought literally zero fans to that game.
That was one big reason why I've always thought the FCS talk was stupid. MSU was good that year, so were we and we topped out under 17k. Same can be said for The Citadel game and Furman in the early 2ks. Both of those games only ranged around 12-14k.
Sorry, I'll get off my rant now.

But am excited to see these numbers for Montana. But then again, Montana is one of the only FCS schools to avg 25,000 sellouts a game. If this was any other FCS school, you'd probably be hard pressed to get 18-20k.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

5,634 now. It's dropping!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

First thing I did when I saw the site was check the code to see if it was a random number dropping based on time or just an image counting down. Always like to know if someone is trying to seem like they are selling poop or actually selling it.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:First thing I did when I saw the site was check the code to see if it was a random number dropping based on time or just an image counting down. Always like to know if someone is trying to seem like they are selling poop or actually selling it.

What was your conclusion?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Could be attached to when someone checks out and actually makes a purchase, haven't bought a ticket so can't check that. Mine has been sitting at 5634 for about 3 hours. Not time or visitor based but pretty standard for the most part.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I'm gonna say its legit. I watched it through out the night last night, it stayed at 5634.

And if that's the case, we've got a whole month to get 5634 sold, not to mention a lot of people just show up and buy tickets on game day. I don't know... It may happen. I gotta say it would be awesome to sellout for an FCS school. I just hope we can keep the momentum attendance wise.
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

I wouldn't be surprised if half the stadium was grizzly fans.