Great schedule economic-wise this year

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Everyone is taking a beating out there economics-wise in intercollegiate athletics

That being said, I don't think Wyoming could have asked for a better schedule -

1. The Texas game is leading to a record-number of season tickets being bought, along with a guaranteed sellout.

2. The road games consist of @ Colorado, CSU & Air Force - that's 3 of 6 road games where the team can jump on the bus rather than fly out.

3. Weber State is the I-AA foe. They'll probably bring more fans than some of the conference foes we face this year. (... UNLV)

4. No weird home games - Everything is on a Saturday starting between Noon and 2 p.m.

Having two home games in November isn't ideal - but given everything else, this is a good schedule.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Don't forget that it's economically sound for fans as well. Games in Utah mean easy travel for Wyoming fans.. plus with season tickets being pretty cheap, that helps too. Great schedule this year. Too bad making it down to a game is looking dim at best. Grr!
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

evilpoke wrote:Everyone is taking a beating out there economics-wise in intercollegiate athletics

That being said, I don't think Wyoming could have asked for a better schedule -

1. The Texas game is leading to a record-number of season tickets being bought, along with a guaranteed sellout.

2. The road games consist of @ Colorado, CSU & Air Force - that's 3 of 6 road games where the team can jump on the bus rather than fly out.

3. Weber State is the I-AA foe. They'll probably bring more fans than some of the conference foes we face this year. (... UNLV)

4. No weird home games - Everything is on a Saturday starting between Noon and 2 p.m.

Having two home games in November isn't ideal - but given everything else, this is a good schedule.
Fans can fairly easily see 10 of UW's 12 games in person this season...with FAU and SDSU being the only ones that are of any substantial distance. Nice!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...