Poinsettia bowl thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

The Virginian wrote:Three plays: 1. The muffed punt. 2. The Richochet TD. 3. Josh's game ending interception.
4. Missed fg
5. flea flicker int (this one was just as bad)
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

HiCountryCowboy wrote:Just got back to my hotel - there is no sugar coating it, that was a clinic on how to give away a game. Not saying I'm not overall proud of the season, but gat damn that f-word sucked. Have got to get your poop correct for all possibilities. If they correct one of their 3-5 critical errors, that game is ours. f-word me!!!
+1 It took me til like 1:30 to fall asleep
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
The Virginian wrote:Three plays: 1. The muffed punt. 2. The Richochet TD. 3. Josh's game ending interception.
4. Missed fg
It's too bad Sporz didn't see Hollister over the middle. Wide open.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

GetRealMan wrote:As painful as the interception was, if it weren't for Josh's earlier throws we wouldn't have been in a position to win anyway. You gotta "dance with the one that brought ya". He's young, he's a loose canon right now and he's a gunslinger in a Brett Favre-like persona.
So we take the good with the bad as it's very early in his career. He'll improve, and we'll (Wyoming fans) be reaping the rewards of his growth.
The potential of this program is off the charts. Thanks for signing the dotted line Craig. Basketball as well. Both programs now are mere placeholders for what should be the ascension and future success of revenue sports at UW. Cowgirls BB and VB too! Love living in Wyoming, in Laramie especially!
+1
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

JimmyDimes wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
4. Missed fg
It's too bad Sporz didn't see Hollister over the middle. Wide open.
I was thinking the same thing. That could have been a TD
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:4. Missed fg
LOL a reporter asked Bohl about the "fake FG." He wasn't too pleased about that....
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Sorry I was out last week, with a death to my Grandma I wasn't really of mindset to chat, but it was a fun game to watch, but BH being out the 1st quarter didn't help anything, there's no reason we shouldn't have got it done...oh well, on to 2017
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Maybe we also suffered the curse of the cocksucker in the cowboy hat on the sidelines? LOL! :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...