CU is an absolute mess...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
siliconvalleycowboy
Buckaroo

as a football team and they are completely dominating us in every aspect. Cody Hawkins looks like he's never thrown a football before.
What do you mean funny? Funny how? Like I'm a clown? I amuse you?
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

As long as the runner Stewart is back, Hawkins is almost a non-entity. Think of the Pokes last year without Moore and Whats-His-Name. That is what CU has been so far this year on offense.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

We look absolutely terrible. Our O line is porus and doesn't know the snap count, our defense refuses to wrap up, and Greg Bolling couldn't catch a cold. Our secondary can't handle anything more complicated than a cover two, and our D line's penetration is nonexistant. We are playing as bad as we did last year. Glad I didn't drive down to Boulder for this poop.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

i think part of the problem with the recievers is that our QBs have no accuracy and move their feet way to much
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

gopokes1399 wrote:i think part of the problem with the recievers is that our QBs have no accuracy and move their feet way to much
Because they are running for their lives...our O line looks like Sheridan High's O line...no wait, Sheridan's line looks a helluva lot better. And our play calling, against a straight forward nothing special D, was as vanilla and embarrassing as ever.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

even when ACS had time he was all over the place never stopped moving
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I would just love for our pass blocking to give our QB just one more second back in the pocket and not just for one play, but for the entire game. Our QBs are new to D1 football and we need to slow it down for them just a little so they can scan the field for an open receiver instead of running out of the pocket and trying to force a pass in on the run or throwing it away. If we could do that, I am sure our QBs would catch up with the speed of the game they are seeing now. I tried to measure the amount of time our QBs had to get rid of the ball and most of the time it was 2 seconds or less. Two seconds doesn't even give our receivers time to get into their routes or separation from the defenders. Not all of it is bad throws by the QB, the receivers need to catch the ball.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.