How close is this offense?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Everything I'm reading is that it's just a few things here and there that are keeping the offense back - which I totally get. Someone doesn't do their job and the whole thing falls apart.

However, the lack of talent on offense can't be denied.

I'm thinking that for this offense to click, execution is going to have to be PERFECT. If someone Fs up, the whole thing will blow up because the talent isn't there to overcome miscues.
cocowboy
Buckaroo

First time poster here, I grew up in Fort Collins rooting for Wyo and now reside in Tulsa after graduating from Oklahoma State. I have watched DC's offenses shred the Big 12 and this year the same type of offense walked into Stillwater and whooped OSU. They had inferior talent, but were very disciplined. You guys are very, very close to surprising the MWC. Just be patient.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

cocowboy wrote:First time poster here, I grew up in Fort Collins rooting for Wyo and now reside in Tulsa after graduating from Oklahoma State. I have watched DC's offenses shred the Big 12 and this year the same type of offense walked into Stillwater and whooped OSU. They had inferior talent, but were very disciplined. You guys are very, very close to surprising the MWC. Just be patient.
Howdy. Welcome to WyoNation.

I'm in OKC thus I have to deal with the Sooner nitwits! :roll: Rather deal with the BYU jerks but.....

Sorry your Pokes lost to Houston. I think OSU can make a serious run at the Big 12 South crown this year.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
cocowboy
Buckaroo

Yup, stinkin gooners run rabid here in tulsa. Worst fan base in all college football. Sorry, hijack.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

cocowboy wrote:Yup, stinkin gooners run rabid here in tulsa. Worst fan base in all college football. Sorry, hijack.
That's O.K. I have a bad habit of hijacking a lot of threads on my second favorite message board, Sports Hawaii.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!