quit fooling ourselves

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBuckeye
Buckaroo
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 am
Location: Laramie

quit fooling ourselves

Post by WyoBuckeye » Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am

U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch

User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6104
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by Asmodeanreborn » Thu May 02, 2019 9:58 am

If you're here to troll, you better step up your game a notch or three.

If you're not trolling, I'm glad to see they finally provide Internet access in housing for the mentally challenged.

OrediggerPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3320
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:57 am

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by OrediggerPoke » Thu May 02, 2019 10:20 am

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
To take words directly from Dino's vocabulary, this is undoubtedly the forum's biggest 'douchebag'. It is CalvinWyo=Dino=CaspersMilkToast=other ridiculous accounts.

Don't believe me...just search the forum for 'elk bugling'. Not even clever enough to use different words (although now that it is pointed out I'm sure we will see yet another Dino sock that tries to use different words).
CalvinWYO wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Dropping DOWN from Division 1 sports. The Pokes should be in something like the Big Sky or Missouri Valley Conference, NOT in a Div. 1 bracket.

We can hardly beat the mid to bottom feeders in the MWC and rarely can even stay in the game with the likes of Nebraska, Iowa, Oregon, etc. Thank god the Utes and BYU left the MWC or we'd be getting raped new buttholes by them, too.

Wyoming is NOT Div. 1 worthy and would probably get throttled most of the times in a Big Sky-type conference but at least we could stop the pretending and maybe win 1-2 more games a year.
CalvinWYO wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:10 am
How large will Utah State ream our buttholes out this weekend? They'll once again show all of us that we the Pokes ain't Div. 1 material. Tailgating with 30,000 other douchebags on a glorious fall day when the elk are bugling and trout sipping dainty dry flies just don't make sense!?

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6799
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by McPeachy » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
Go fuck yourself. That's all. Oh, and you can stick "tOSU" up your ass with a red hot poker.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...

User avatar
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6425
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:23 am

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by J-Rod » Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 am

Dude, it's May. We typically wait until June before having the annual "Wyoming-to-Big Sky" troll fest.

TSpoke
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:08 am

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by TSpoke » Thu May 02, 2019 3:17 pm

:finger:

Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by Coeur d' Alene » Thu May 02, 2019 3:32 pm

You are worse than the one who makes conference Expansion posts that nobody wants to talk about


Why do you care about Wyoming sports at all?

Do you complain about Ohio schools being D1? Look at how many schools and fan bases in that state alone are fooling themselves. None of these schools have athletic departments at the level of Ohio state so here's a list you prob feel should drop to division 2

Toledo
Ohio
Cincinnati
Akron
Dayton
Bowling green
Xavier
Prob a dozen others


I hate Ohio for all their teams that have no reason whatsoever to play D 1 sports

Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1389
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Pinedale, WY

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by Cornpoke » Thu May 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Does this same troll go onto other Mountain West school's forums and post this crap? Wyoming has shown it can it can consistently compete in the MWC in football. Go troll San Jose, UNLV, CSU, and New Mexico first, then do a little research before spouting off.
I'm good for 3!

User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6170
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by LanderPoke » Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
:rofl: suck it

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Location: Gillette, WY

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by stymeman » Thu May 02, 2019 9:10 pm

Sad that the Bluejackets lost tonite??

DVDA
Cowpoke
Posts: 761
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Location: Laramie, WY

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by DVDA » Thu May 02, 2019 9:34 pm

How pathetic is your life if you actually spend your time creating a handle on a UW forum to pretend to be a fan and talk down about the university? Do you know when you see those homeless people wandering around aimlessly while they talk to themselves? They're so pathetic and helpless that you know there is no help for them and all you can do is feel sorry for them. That's you.

User avatar
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1282
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: Wyo

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by BackHarlowRoad » Fri May 03, 2019 2:34 pm

I imagine a world where wyonation members read a post like this, recognize it for what it is and ignores it.

Angry responses, insults and attempts to reason are exactly what a troll is after.

One day, maybe.
"Does it seem like everyone around you is an asshole? If yes, the asshole is most likely you."

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6799
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by McPeachy » Fri May 03, 2019 4:05 pm

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:34 pm
I imagine a world where wyonation members read a post like this, recognize it for what it is and ignores it.

Angry responses, insults and attempts to reason are exactly what a troll is after.

One day, maybe.
Well - then the moderators / site-owners should just delete the thread entirely, and block the account, no? I loved my angry response. It was fun. Plus, we all know this poster is Dino Costa, and it is always enjoyable to tell Dino to go fuck himself. Always. :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...

WyoBuckeye
Buckaroo
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 am
Location: Laramie

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by WyoBuckeye » Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm

You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game

Joe from WY
Buckaroo
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:17 pm
Location: Up Meeteetse Way

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by Joe from WY » Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm
You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
I hope you get anally raped by two herpes infested midgets high on roofies and red bull.

HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by HR_Poke » Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Joe from WY wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am
WyoBuckeye wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm
You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
I hope you get anally raped by two herpes infested midgets high on roofies and red bull.
He will. He lives in rock springs....

LKGates
Ranch Hand
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by LKGates » Sat May 11, 2019 12:09 am

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
Hey guys! Utah State fan here, and I have just one question for WyoNation, "Who is this idiot?"

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:24 am

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by wyokoke » Sat May 11, 2019 12:35 pm

LKGates wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:09 am
WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
Hey guys! Utah State fan here, and I have just one question for WyoNation, "Who is this idiot?"
A former radio host of multiple shitty shows that has been fired from all of them on about his 6th account here

User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7038
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by laxwyo » Thu May 16, 2019 8:50 pm

HR_Poke wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Joe from WY wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am
WyoBuckeye wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm
You mediocre striving d-Bags ....oh, guess my post would make your type angry. Come this fall, I'm chasing elk or casting a line....that sure beats sitting in a half empty stadium with a bunch of d-bags yelling "Go Pokes" and doing the Cottoneyed Joe when we finally score to make it a 38 to 3 game
I hope you get anally raped by two herpes infested midgets high on roofies and red bull.
He will. He lives in rock springs....
Easy now. Our per capita midget population is very low
W-Y, Until I Fucking Die!

User avatar
jessejames02
Ranch Hand
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 3:15 pm
Location: Kettle Falls, WA

Re: quit fooling ourselves

Post by jessejames02 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:05 pm

WyoBuckeye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
U Dub athletics needs to exit Division 1 NCAA sports. The football program needs to drop down to FCS. Mountain West? Naw....we need to be in the Big Sky conference.

I'm a native of Ohio (Columbus). Want to see a legit Div. 1 program? No need to look past tOSU for an example of a real Div. 1 program.

Last seasons Wyoming homecoming game....stands were half empty. If you live in Wyoming early to mid fall, with glorious weather, elk bugling in the hills and trout jumping in the streams, why would you want to sit in the stadium and see a mediocre football program at best? Of course, you want to tailgate with the other 9,589 douchebags and yell "Go Pokes"

Let's end this nonsense. We're not a FBS quaility program. Let's take it down a notch
First, I used to live in Ohio. Columbus game day experience sucks. You wanna see a real B1G party go tailgate at Iowa.
Second, STFU.
Go Dogies!

Post Reply