Josh Allen on the subject of CSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

What a treasure he is!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

here's the audio. Glad to hear Josh getting in the spirit of the season....

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

Josh is a gentleman and a scholar. I recall the cheap shots he took from those dicks during the fog bowl. Scoundrels
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:21 pm What a treasure he is!
It's great to have Josh Allen on our side.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:49 pm Josh is a gentleman and a scholar. I recall the cheap shots he took from those dicks during the fog bowl. Scoundrels
I hate those old CSU ewes. That's why we have to find a way to win this game Friday night.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 222 times

When Josh Allen hangs it up in 15 years, he needs to move back to Wyoming and run for governor.
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

From 9New:

Before Allen’s Bills host the Broncos in New Era Field in Orchard Park, Allen’s former Wyoming Cowboys will host the Colorado State Rams on Friday night.

“Oh yeah, it’s Sheep Week,’’ Allen said.

Sheep Week?

“They’re the sheep. They’re not the Rams, they’re sheep,’’ Allen said. “It sucks and it always will suck to be a CSU Ram. Never lost to them. I won in the old (Hughes) Stadium that they had and I was on that team that beat them the last time ever there.

“I left, hopefully, a sour taste in their mouth forever in that stadium, so I’m very proud to be a Wyoming Cowboy. I think we’ve won the last four now and we’re looking to make it five.”

Actually, it’s three in a row, Josh, as the Rams did beat Allen in his first sophomore season of 2015. Allen received a medical redshirt that year so he personally never lost to them. But he got so excited popping off about the Border War that he didn’t get all his facts straight.

Apparently, the CSU-Wyoming isn’t close to dying either.

“No, never,’’ he said.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Awesome!! Josh out talking smack about the Lambs, haha
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Allen just gave CSU a locker room posting to fire them up. Not good.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:46 pm When Josh Allen hangs it up in 15 years, he needs to move back to Wyoming and run for governor.
Or coach QBs. By then Bohl may finally ready to move on from Vigen and Allen would be a great replacement
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:08 am Allen just gave CSU a locker room posting to fire them up. Not good.
Never understood the concept of Bulletin Board material. It shouldnt take someone talking about you to motivate you. It sounds very much like something a BoBo coached CSU team would say. BoBo doesnt need to talk about UW for Bohl and the Cowboys to prepare to whip their ass.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:21 am
Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:08 am Allen just gave CSU a locker room posting to fire them up. Not good.
Never understood the concept of Bulletin Board material. It shouldnt take someone talking about you to motivate you. It sounds very much like something a BoBo coached CSU team would say. BoBo doesnt need to talk about UW for Bohl and the Cowboys to prepare to whip their ass.
+1. Ah, lets sleep through the game. Oh wait, they are talking poop, lets kick their asses!

I can certainly understand bulletin board material when things are months / years out - like the old Christensen/Calhoun conflict - and you have air force thursdays every week or whatever it was. But thats coaching cheating on this weeks game to prepare for a future game.

Then there is Joe Glenn and the 'guarantee.' And then the other team takes ridiculous risks to try to make a blowout (onside kicks when up 49-0 or whatever it was).

But for the most part, I just don't think bulletin board material really exists in the regular grind.