Vaccine Requirements are Getting Out of Hand

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

The vaccine pumpers are starting to try to cover their behinds....
https://www.cell.com/cell-host-microbe/ ... 22)00572-8

Though littered with nonsense to cya, they are acknowledging the futility of their vaccine efforts. This is going to unravel.

Many in this thread were duped.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:57 am The vaccine pumpers are starting to try to cover their behinds....

Though littered with nonsense to cya, they are acknowledging the futility of their vaccine efforts. This is going to unravel.

Fauci should be in prison.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:57 am The vaccine pumpers are starting to try to cover their behinds....

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Nothing new in this article that wasn't already known. If anything you should be happy. Data showing that, while the vaccines did save lives, there is still room for improvement.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Hey all. Went to Banner Wyoming Medical Center Clinic (whatever they're calling it now) today and didn't have to wear a mask. It only took three years!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:25 pm

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Nothing new in this article that wasn't already known. If anything you should be happy. Data showing that, while the vaccines did save lives, there is still room for improvement.
Uh oh...
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna71027

Vaccine pumpers should be ashamed
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Oh and poop. Read mucosal immunity and mucosal viral replication limiting vaccine efficacy against respiratory pathogen spread. i.e. you aren't protecting others with vaccine.

The covid narrative is unraveling. You were duped.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

You guys act like this is all information that everyone knew and they kept hidden. There was no way to know any of this in the height of the pandemic, this took months of longitudinal studies to identify. In the mean time, they followed best logical practices, did ALL of that pan out? No. But did a lot of it? Yes. Vaccines saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives, there is no debate amongst experts over that.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:05 pm

Uh oh...

That's good news, except one had to actually survive Covid first in order to receive that immunity.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:35 am You guys act like this is all information that everyone knew and they kept hidden. There was no way to know any of this in the height of the pandemic, this took months of longitudinal studies to identify. In the mean time, they followed best logical practices, did ALL of that pan out? No. But did a lot of it? Yes. Vaccines saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives, there is no debate amongst experts over that.
Key point: it didn't stop the spread. Getting a vaccine didn't protect others. You vaccine pumpers were telling us to "stop the spread" or that natural immunity wasn't sufficient (that was a farce from the get go and everyone knew it. We were one of the few countries that still mandated vaccine if you tested positive and recovered). The mandates destroyed hundreds of thousands of lives all for nothing. The school closures and shutdowns set kids back years and stifled the economy that we may not recover from in the next decade.

You supported wrecking lives over nothing except blindly supporting trillions to big pharma.

Your assertation that the vaccine saved millions will also prove to be false especially when broken out by demographics. Hell, it already is. I broke it down above. Other than a few key demographics, there is no real difference in death rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated. In a few key demographics, it may have helped slightly.

Vaccine pumpers and mandators were wrong.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:36 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:05 pm

Uh oh...

That's good news, except one had to actually survive Covid first in order to receive that immunity.
You mean like the 99.9% of the people who contracted covid, were not vaccinated, and survived?
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:16 amYou supported wrecking lives over nothing except blindly supporting trillions to big pharma.
I'll bite. Whose lives were wrecked?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:01 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:16 amYou supported wrecking lives over nothing except blindly supporting trillions to big pharma.
Thousands of people fired for not getting a useless (for stopping the spread) vaccine because big pharma duped the naive.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:52 pm
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Thousands of people fired for not getting a useless (for stopping the spread) vaccine because big pharma duped the naive.
So people who were blatantly defying requirements from their employers should not be fired? Insubordination is not a valid reason for terminating employment? Is that what you're saying?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:27 pm

So people who were blatantly defying requirements from their employers should not be fired? Insubordination is not a valid reason for terminating employment? Is that what you're saying?
Aye Hitler. Well said comrade. Well said.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

The "my body, my choice" chant left the building :rofl:

I'll bet you also oppose those treasonous unions. Afterall, insubordination is insubordination regardless.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

There's no point arguing with you guys, that's why I've tried to stay away from this thread.

Fact: the vaccine saved hundreds of thousands of lives
Fact: natural immunity clearly wasn't sufficient based on the millions of people that died
Fact: I never supported mandates, but I did support people getting the vaccine
Fact: I'm done arguing with people that lack a basic understanding of medicine and microbiology

Have a nice day gents
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:27 pm There's no point arguing with you guys, that's why I've tried to stay away from this thread.

Fact: natural immunity clearly wasn't sufficient based on the millions of people that died
Fact: I'm done arguing with people that lack a basic understanding of medicine and microbiology

Have a nice day gents
Fact: death rate per 100k for under 50 is less than 1 for both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Your understanding of epidemiological statistics is obviously deficient. The other discipline you are referring to is more appropriately defined as virology. Of course, I'm sure such an esteemed medical professional knew that.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:27 pm There's no point arguing with you guys, that's why I've tried to stay away from this thread.

Have a nice day gents
"You guys were way more right than me about all of Covid and the Vaccines"

Vaccine provided some initial protection during the first wave and provided no protection after against the following variants and is most likely harmful. You are the one that lacks understanding. Pull your head out of your ass. It was all overblown. Every single aspect. No need for shutdowns. no need for masks. no need for anyone under 65 to get the vaccine. You need to drop this "i'm smarter than you" attitude because you were wrong along with the other Covidians on this board. The only thing you've been right about is that it was slightly worse than the flu. but not much.
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Can your employer force you to get an abortion? You're literally making the dumbest argument on the planet.
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

"The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein the individual tries to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort" Cognitive Dissonance

Describes the Covidians on this board pretty well. No matter what evidence is presented to them, they can't and won't adjust their belief.
W-Y, Until I Die!