Statement from Bohl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Blah, blah, blah, Josh Allen, blah, blah
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

That statement made the front page of ESPN college football.

Saying Bohl is putting out wanted Ads lol

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

"Our staff anticipated this movement has a clear vision..." Then please do tell us. I don't think they had a clue or a plan when the season started. This is panic talk.
I'm good for 3!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 232 times

Honestly - loved the post. Didn’t expect Bohl to admit that Wyoming is in need of a QB. Now every QB out there knows. Good advertising.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Criticism if Bohl makes a statement... Criticism if he does not. If we had just won ten games this season... Everybody would love this move. Win.. And you're a genius, lose... And you're a chump.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 129 times

I liked the statement as well.

I'm not convinced that all of a sudden Bohl created a toxic environment. No idea what's going on.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 232 times

307bball wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:11 pm Criticism if Bohl makes a statement... Criticism if he does not. If we had just won ten games this season... Everybody would love this move. Win.. And you're a genius, lose... And you're a chump.
Agreed. All the criticism that Bohl wouldn’t swallow his pride and go to the transfer portal. Now all the criticism that Bohl let the world know of his intentions to recruit the transfer portal.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:47 pm Honestly - loved the post. Didn’t expect Bohl to admit that Wyoming is in need of a QB. Now every QB out there knows. Good advertising.
I agree. It was very unlike Bohl which is refreshing. Need to follow through now.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 148 times

I think the statement goes beyond QB. If had just been the two QBs that transferred, we wouldn’t have seen a statement. This is him admitting we might be in trouble. I think it’s a good move and probably a difficult statement to make.

I think it also isn’t bad to let every damn QB on every team in America know that there’s a starting gig open. I think coaches essentially lie to players and tell them there’s always an open QB competition when there really isn’t. This is a big “we’re open” flag.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 605 times
Been liked: 242 times

I like it
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Yeah I guy I was working with this morning even mentioned it once he found out I'm from Wyoming. It sure has made it's rounds and everyone is aware now.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Brian Hill has some tweets directed towards Bohl, siding with the players transferring. Says Bohl needs to change the way he runs his program. Interesting if nothing else.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 33 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:37 pm Brian Hill has some tweets directed towards Bohl, siding with the players transferring. Says Bohl needs to change the way he runs his program. Interesting if nothing else.
He also said Bohl never did him dirty. That is an important point not to leave out. Hill said he was never lied too by Bohl.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

It's Year 9 it's time to win at least 9 games especially with our schedule, and be a factor in winning the MWC because, we truly will never play for much more than that. Use the portal as this is what is a must to win in college football and oh yeah adapt also to the playcalling in college football as well. Vanilla styled offense doesn't get us far but 1st week bowls and usually no watches them anyway. Figure it out highest paid Coach in the MWC and give us a true surprise next year with a MWC Championship, that's true redemption
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 148 times

Merry Christmas! We don’t have a team
W-Y, Until I Die!