Free crack pipes

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Post Reply
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5158
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 126 times

:rofl: you can't make this up
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
User avatar
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 11174
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

But, but, but Snopes say it's "mostly false"
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5158
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 126 times

Lol, no pipes just syringes, od medicine, and smoke safe kits whatever the hell those are.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9484
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 140 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 am Lol, no pipes just syringes, od medicine, and smoke safe kits whatever the hell those are.
Oddly, I’m ok with syringe programs and I believe some cities have places where they can shoot up under medical supervision. This is also good.

It won’t matter much though. With the fentanyl issue, illicit street drug users are dying in droves. The risk of using street drugs will be so dangerous, hopefully the usage will go down if we can fix the opioid problem big pharma created
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5158
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 126 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 am Lol, no pipes just syringes, od medicine, and smoke safe kits whatever the hell those are.
Oddly, I’m ok with syringe programs and I believe some cities have places where they can shoot up under medical supervision. This is also good.

It won’t matter much though. With the fentanyl issue, illicit street drug users are dying in droves. The risk of using street drugs will be so dangerous, hopefully the usage will go down if we can fix the opioid problem big pharma created
I think the kits have fentanyl screening strips.

What's crazy to me is this liberal administration takes this approach to very dangerous drug use. I'm not saying all bad, but the perplexing side is that they villainaized, mocked, and threatened over alternative covid therapies. In the case of ivermectin, the side effects are minimal to none (the human pills).

On one hand they facilitate safer use of extremely dangerous and harmful drugs while on the other squash potential therapeutic drugs with minimal side effects.

I don't understand liberal logic.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9484
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 140 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:48 am
laxwyo wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 am Lol, no pipes just syringes, od medicine, and smoke safe kits whatever the hell those are.
Oddly, I’m ok with syringe programs and I believe some cities have places where they can shoot up under medical supervision. This is also good.

It won’t matter much though. With the fentanyl issue, illicit street drug users are dying in droves. The risk of using street drugs will be so dangerous, hopefully the usage will go down if we can fix the opioid problem big pharma created
I think the kits have fentanyl screening strips.

What's crazy to me is this liberal administration takes this approach to very dangerous drug use. I'm not saying all bad, but the perplexing side is that they villainaized, mocked, and threatened over alternative covid therapies. In the case of ivermectin, the side effects are minimal to none (the human pills).

On one hand they facilitate safer use of extremely dangerous and harmful drugs while on the other squash potential therapeutic drugs with minimal side effects.

I don't understand liberal logic.
“The science has changed”

You only need to understand that democrats are commie authoritarians and everything makes sense. 50% of democrats would lock you into your house during Covid except in emergencies and others would throw unvaxxed into camps. When you realize they’re commies, there’s nothing to think about. Why else would “socialists” come out against a workers uprising in the trucker convoy? They want subjugation and nothing else.
W-Y, Until I Die!
User avatar
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 11174
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

Uh, I don't think it's ever a good idea to make dangerous, illegal drugs more accessible under any circumstance.
User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9484
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 140 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:43 pm Uh, I don't think it's ever a good idea to make dangerous, illegal drugs more accessible under any circumstance.
that's why they should be made legal :lol:

along with prostitution
W-Y, Until I Die!
Post Reply