Anyone still a biden supporter?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Sheesh, what a freaking disaster. I hope we survive this nut.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

You still can’t convince me 80M people voted for the idiot.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

His state of the union address should be swell. what could he possible say about his administration
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

This and Afghanistan have shown beyond a doubt the feckless, boluvating, incompetent nature of liberalism.

Germany railed against Trump on climate but won't back severe sanctions on a global tryant because they don't want to jeopardize their fossil fuel supply.

They live in the land of theory and unicorns completely unable to deal with reality.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Separate note, Biden left more military equipment for the Taliban than he sent Ukraine.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Better than Trump.

Not much of a bar, but one I stand by.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

fromolwyoming wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:20 am Better than Trump.

ha ha
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:15 am

ha ha
Yes, that’s how insane they are.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:34 am

ha ha
Until the GQP can put forth someone that is not Trump or Trump supported/affiliated, there is no reason to view them as supportive of the US in any way. Only supportive of the GQP, no matter the cost.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:20 am

ha ha
Until the GQP can put forth someone that is not Trump or Trump supported/affiliated, there is no reason to view them as supportive of the US in any way. Only supportive of the GQP, no matter the cost.
How was your life worse under Trump
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

LanderPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:04 am

ha ha
The moment I willingly put the fate of the US into the hands of a guy that stares directly into a solar eclipse and wants to inject people with bleach, is the moment I might as well head to Canada where some sanity remains.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:34 pm

ha ha
The moment I willingly put the fate of the US into the hands of a guy that stares directly into a solar eclipse and wants to inject people with bleach, is the moment I might as well head to Canada where some sanity remains.
LOL You might want to rethink Canada. From what I've heard/seen, Justin Trudeau is as bad as or worse than Trump. BTW, full disclosure...I voted for Trump both times!!!!! Biden's dementia is going to get much worse IMO.

I've heard Ole Putin has Parkinson's so...the world is completely screwed by two 70+ year-olds who needed to be put out into the pasture years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke

ha ha
Wow, you must be one if the 10,000 people who subscribed to CNN+ and believed all the BS they peddled for the last few years.

So, I can assume you believe the following is NOT supportive of the US:
Secure borders
Stable economy without rampant inflation
Strong military not consumed with “ equity and inclusion”
Energy independence
Highest employment of minorities

I could go on, but the only thing Biden has done is destroy all those things and get rich via his coke-addled son’s business dealings using his father’s position.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:16 pm

ha ha
LOL You might want to rethink Canada. From what I've heard/seen, Justin Trudeau is as bad as or worse than Trump. BTW, full disclosure...I voted for Trump both times!!!!! Biden's dementia is going to get much worse IMO.

I've heard Ole Putin has Parkinson's so...the world is completely screwed by two 70+ year-olds who needed to be put out into the pasture years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biden's dementia? Have you heard Trump try and talk about one subject that wasn't about him? He literally rambles to the point he's talking nonsense about something else.
ZapPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:21 pm

ha ha
Wow, you must be one if the 10,000 people who subscribed to CNN+ and believed all the BS they peddled for the last few years.

Secure borders
Energy independence

I could go on, but the only thing Biden has done is destroy all those things and get rich via his coke-addled son’s business dealings using his father’s position.
Never watched CNN. Was forced to endure watching the orange bastard on live TV. No "coincidental" film cuts like Faux uses.

But its funny. You thinking Trump somehow stands for that. He's a cheapskate, grifter, liar, conman, and projects his own shortcomings on other people. You complain about Hunter Biden working in Ukraine? Trump's own, heavily UNQUALIFIED children were not only given unrestricted access while he was in office, but made bank while daddy dearest was in office.
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

The border wall? A joke and scam. 2 of the 3 behind the Go Fund Me have been found guilty, while Trump pardoned the 3rd, Bannon himself, before he could face time. And the wall that has been built, is more like a game for those crossing the border than an actual barrier.

The "stable economy" went a trillion more in debt within a year of the only thing of note Trump's Presidency passed; the major taxcuts to the rich.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/christianw ... 62e12266c4

I'm sorry (well, not really), but when a trans person actually wants to serve, but is criticized by a 5 time draft dodger that insulted veterans and Gold Star families, I'm gonna side with the trans person. All the trans person wants, is to be respected and allowed to serve like anyone else. Not exactly an awful thing.

Considering the US is the leading producer of oil, in the world, and has a lot of people pushing for more diverse energy options, but being stone walled by the outdated coal backing senators and companies....

And I get the feeling the "employment of minorities" happened whether or not Trump liked it. But, lets also just gloss over Trump lost the MOST jobs in history.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/
ZapPoke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:47 am
Wyokie wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:16 pm

ha ha

Biden's dementia? Have you heard Trump try and talk about one subject that wasn't about him? He literally rambles to the point he's talking nonsense about something else.
ZapPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:21 pm

ha ha

Secure borders
Energy independence

Never watched CNN. Was forced to endure watching the orange bastard on live TV. No "coincidental" film cuts like Faux uses.

But its funny. You thinking Trump somehow stands for that. He's a cheapskate, grifter, liar, conman, and projects his own shortcomings on other people. You complain about Hunter Biden working in Ukraine? Trump's own, heavily UNQUALIFIED children were not only given unrestricted access while he was in office, but made bank while daddy dearest was in office.
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

The border wall? A joke and scam. 2 of the 3 behind the Go Fund Me have been found guilty, while Trump pardoned the 3rd, Bannon himself, before he could face time. And the wall that has been built, is more like a game for those crossing the border than an actual barrier.

The "stable economy" went a trillion more in debt within a year of the only thing of note Trump's Presidency passed; the major taxcuts to the rich.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/christianw ... 62e12266c4

I'm sorry (well, not really), but when a trans person actually wants to serve, but is criticized by a 5 time draft dodger that insulted veterans and Gold Star families, I'm gonna side with the trans person. All the trans person wants, is to be respected and allowed to serve like anyone else. Not exactly an awful thing.

Considering the US is the leading producer of oil, in the world, and has a lot of people pushing for more diverse energy options, but being stone walled by the outdated coal backing senators and companies....

And I get the feeling the "employment of minorities" happened whether or not Trump liked it. But, lets also just gloss over Trump lost the MOST jobs in history.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/
:rofl:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Anyone using a fact checking website is already a moron. Trump wasn’t perfect but i liked how he scared the ruling class. This country isn’t about Dems and Rep, is about the ruling class laughing at is us as they make all the rules to keep themselves rich at our expense. But Biden has dementia or something. I really want to know if “Dr.” Biden is the one making all the calls or who is because it’s not Biden. Biden has said on numerous occasions that he’s going to get in trouble. From who? He’s the president. Hate trump all you want, but Biden is a few weeks from full drooling.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:34 pm Anyone using a fact checking website is already a moron. Trump wasn’t perfect but i liked how he scared the ruling class. This country isn’t about Dems and Rep, is about the ruling class laughing at is us as they make all the rules to keep themselves rich at our expense. But Biden has dementia or something. I really want to know if “Dr.” Biden is the one making all the calls or who is because it’s not Biden. Biden has said on numerous occasions that he’s going to get in trouble. From who? He’s the president. Hate trump all you want, but Biden is a few weeks from full drooling.
I agree 100% and add they are either morons OR CSU grads. :rofl:

But in all seriousness...you have to be nuts to actually think the factchecking sites out there are NOT biased towards any political side.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

An FBI and DOJ going after anti-woke parents concerned about what their children are taught while same DOJ and FBI remain silent against those breaking the law through intimidation of judges and hate crimes against Christian groups. The cycle is complete with a thought police bureau to snuff out any ant-liberal speech.

Biden's America
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

I'm in my mid-30s and I feel we need to get some younger blood in the White House. Forget these 70+ year old, old farts! We need younger, 35-50 year old presidents who care about the younger generations. Not these old foagies who have all their special interests in senior citizens and big businesses!