Unused Humanitarian Bowl ticket (LOL!)

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

He's actually looking to make a profit on it. :rofl:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Hilarious! For you non-clicking types...here you go:

"Hi,

I am selling this UNUSED 2009 Roady's Humanitarian Bowl ticket because I would like $5.00 to buy a pack of cigarettes for woman that caused me to miss this game. I'm buying her cigarettes so she can die faster, and stop ruining my life.

Anything over $5.00 I will use to go to Sonic to buy her as much fried cheese as she could possibly stick in the black hole that is her fat mouth. I figure a nice combination of fried cheese and cigarettes should be able to keep her off my back for a little while so that I'm able to enjoy my own life for a little bit.

Any die-hard Vandal fan knows what happened in that game, and to miss it because of this woman is absolute BUL*SH*T

This ticket is in mint condition, as it never saw my wallet/pocket...and now that I have said "mint" this fat cow is wondering if we're going for ice cream.

I am only asking for 10% of the price that I paid to NOT watch this game in person. Which makes sense because this woman has consumed, and killed 90% of what used to my manhood, and all the food in Idaho.

Paypal accepted, but not required. Free shipping! Thanks for looking, and good luck."
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

It's up to $60 now - so I guess that would cover whatever shipping and handling fees he paid as well. Wow.

I have two unused lower bowl seats for Colorado Avalanche vs Philadelphia Flyers from just over two years ago when we got snowed in in Laramie. I should have made up a similar auction for that to make some money. Dangit.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

great stufff howd u find this
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I have some mint New Mexico tickets (the game in Laramie, not the Bowl), why didn't I think of this?