How to watch the Hawaii game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Nice. Thanks!
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

If you have a "smart" TV, get the MWC app on it. It works well, in my experience.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

J-Bone wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:30 am If you have a "smart" TV, get the MWC app on it. It works well, in my experience.
Is it one the MWC app or the Team1 app?
I'm good for 3!
Wyomingisgreat1
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

Cornpoke wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:51 am
J-Bone wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:30 am If you have a "smart" TV, get the MWC app on it. It works well, in my experience.
Is it one the MWC app or the Team1 app?
Team1 app
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 11 times

Are you !@#$%^& kidding me?
THERE ARE NO STREAMS ON DESKTOP COMPUTERS OR ANY CONNECTED TV DEVICE (AMAZON FIRE TV, APPLE TV, ROKU, ETC.).
YOU MUST USE THE TEAM1 SPORTS APP ON A TABLET OR MOBILE DEVICE.
I'm not going to watch football (or anything on my phone). I use it to communicate. That's it. Guess I might have to (argh) listen to the radio. No desire to watch on my 3x4" phone screen.

Who's the genius behind this idea anyways? I doubt anyone in my parents generation (60+ years) will watch, even if they stayed up that late anyways.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 am Are you !@#$%^& kidding me?
THERE ARE NO STREAMS ON DESKTOP COMPUTERS OR ANY CONNECTED TV DEVICE (AMAZON FIRE TV, APPLE TV, ROKU, ETC.).
I'm not going to watch football (or anything on my phone). I use it to communicate. That's it. Guess I might have to (argh) listen to the radio. No desire to watch on my 3x4" phone screen.

Who's the genius behind this idea anyways? I doubt anyone in my parents generation (60+ years) will watch, even if they stayed up that late anyways.
If you have a smart tv you can cast it to your tv. It’s annoying and I feel like the picture gets grainy, but it’s better than nothing
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy

Never made sense to me why Hawaii's TV package is different from the rest of the MWC.
I'm good for 3!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 am Are you !@#$%^& kidding me?

You can get the Team1Sports app on your smart TV. I put it on both my roku and android tv systems yesterday. Works like a charm!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy

WYO1016 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:10 am

You can get the Team1Sports app on your smart TV. I put it on both my roku and android tv systems yesterday. Works like a charm!
Good to hear. Was hoping I could download it on my Roku
I'm good for 3!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

The Wyoming game actually appears on your Roku TV? I can't find it on mine. Maybe my location settings aren't turned on or something
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I just downloaded Team 1 on my smart TV. I am ready for late night beers and Cowboy football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Yeah, world's just turned to sh-t since they tore down the telegraph wires... :roll:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 pm

Yeah, world's just turned to sh-t since they tore down the telegraph wires... :roll:
I use a carrier pigeon subscription service for following games.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Great tip, bud. Just added to my Roku.
ImageImageImageImage
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 127 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 pm

😜 hehe, GO Pokes!!!!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

I downloaded the Team 1 app on my Roku and I don’t see the Hawaii Wyoming game listed. Is it listed on your app?
jwy_poke
Buckaroo

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:51 pm I downloaded the Team 1 app on my Roku and I don’t see the Hawaii Wyoming game listed. Is it listed on your app?
Do search on teams. Hawaii down quite far.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

jwy_poke wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:09 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:51 pm I downloaded the Team 1 app on my Roku and I don’t see the Hawaii Wyoming game listed. Is it listed on your app?
Do search on teams. Hawaii down quite far.
Crazy, Hawaii doesn’t show up on my Roku, but it does show up on the Hawaii channel on the Team 1 app on my phone.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times

My tablet now says I’m blocked. Any ideas to fix this?