AZ Bowl Game Info

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:39 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:27 pm It is pretty easy to stream/mirror it from a phone/computer/tablet to any smart TV or to use a Roku/Chromecast/Apple TV/etc.. for any non-Smart TV.
I don't have a "smart" TV but can get YouTube on it (Xfinity is my provider) and can access Bar Stool. But still have to figure out how to get the game.
For your non-smart TV and moving forward - Invest the $50 in a Roku or Chromecast that will plug into an HDMI port. (I’m assuming you at least have a TV with an hdmi port). Get rid of Xfinity. Get rid of dial up internet. Get rid of AOL.

Pick up a streaming service such as Hulu Live for football/basketball season. You will save money, have better sports access and sort of join this century.

PS - If you want to use a smartphone as a remote, I’d recommend the Google Chromecast. If you want a more traditional ‘remote’ and menu options, get the Roku.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:02 am
Adv8RU12 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:39 am I don't have a "smart" TV but can get YouTube on it (Xfinity is my provider) and can access Bar Stool. But still have to figure out how to get the game.
For your non-smart TV and moving forward - Invest the $50 in a Roku or Chromecast that will plug into an HDMI port. (I’m assuming you at least have a TV with an hdmi port). Get rid of Xfinity. Get rid of dial up internet. Get rid of AOL.

Pick up a streaming service such as Hulu Live for football/basketball season. You will save money, have better sports access and sort of join this century.

PS - If you want to use a smartphone as a remote, I’d recommend the Google Chromecast. If you want a more traditional ‘remote’ and menu options, get the Roku.
Why would anyone invest in Bohl ball?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

I was all set up with the barstool app on the fire stick. But the app kept clocking and freezing when it came time for the broadcast. Ended up watching it via the silk broser, which worked OK, but required a lot of fiddling around to get full screen and sound working.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Lost Poke wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:26 am I was all set up with the barstool app on the fire stick. But the app kept clocking and freezing when it came time for the broadcast. Ended up watching it via the silk broser, which worked OK, but required a lot of fiddling around to get full screen and sound working.
Never got it to work on my Firestick either. Wound up using the laptop and a HDMI cable.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

I was streamed on the MTN.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Heck I just brought the game up on Safari from the barstool website and airplayed it to my tv. Seamless and had no issues. I still have cable cuz I normally DVR the games and watch at my leisure. I start watching late and fast forward through the commercials. Can take a break whenever I want and usually catch up with the live broadcast close to the end. I guess I am just an out of touch boomer :D