time to end the nonsense...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
peehorny
Buckaroo

and time to move this program to the Big Sky Conference. Let's not kid ourselves...we can't even half fill a stadium and we're just barely a few notches above high school quality. Heck, I'll be the Cody Broncs could beat us at least once in a best of 3.

I know, some of you will be catcalling me....and the douche bag contigency in Powell will still be in Tuscon cheering Go Pokes!........
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Troll username checks out
I'm good for 3!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

**********MAJOR FUCKING IDIOT ALERT**********
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

"peehorny" lmao
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

"We can't even half fill a stadium"

Solution: LeT's MoVe tO tHe big SkY cOnFeReNcE!!

Yep... that'll do it :roll:
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

peehorny wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:06 am and time to move this program to the Big Sky Conference. Let's not kid ourselves...we can't even half fill a stadium and we're just barely a few notches above high school quality. Heck, I'll be the Cody Broncs could beat us at least once in a best of 3.

I know, some of you will be catcalling me....and the douche bag contigency in Powell will still be in Tuscon cheering Go Pokes!........
Someone from Powell is feeling a little alienated, I take it. Couldn't get time off for the trip? Spent too much on Christmas? Gave all your money to Draft Kings betting your heart? All of the above?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

You wanted this garbage to be your 1st post here on this platform, ummmm not the brightest crayon in the box....come back with something a bit more understandable and "try" to fit in a bit better next time, afterall we are the generation of 2nd chances.....
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

Lol; any talk of moving to the FCS is pure retardation built on a foundation of not knowing anything about how collegiate athletics work.