Bad News

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

wyosports wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:21 pm It is because the media can’t tell the whole story, or they won’t work for the university or get interviews in the future. The honest members of the media don’t know what to say.
Tell us why Marc Rodgers isn’t at the game tonight.
wyosports
Buckaroo
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

I honestly don’t know, but as I mentioned before there has been a lot more going on than I think anyone knows. Not surprised.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

wyosports wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:26 pm As much as we all would like to see this go away, I think there will be more to come out after the season. There was an incident after one of our road games and it has people who are aware of it questioning the character of our coach and the program. Because of this incident, people are giving the players the benefit of the doubt. UW has never commented on this, or made it public, and I don't expect them to until it becomes so. It is just speculation on my part, but I would be shocked if the individual involved does not make it public after the season.
I don’t see Maldo, Dusell, any of them staying and playing as hard as they have if LInders character is suspect. Maldo has stated as much. He’s playing for the future of the program. He wouldn’t give a crap about Linder if this is the case. Not to mention the coaches.

Just don’t see it. And my guess is we’d be hearing more of the incident by now.

3 babies who didn’t get their way in my opinion.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:52 pm
wyosports wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:26 pm As much as we all would like to see this go away, I think there will be more to come out after the season. There was an incident after one of our road games and it has people who are aware of it questioning the character of our coach and the program. Because of this incident, people are giving the players the benefit of the doubt. UW has never commented on this, or made it public, and I don't expect them to until it becomes so. It is just speculation on my part, but I would be shocked if the individual involved does not make it public after the season.
I don’t see Maldo, Dusell, any of them staying and playing as hard as they have if LInders character is suspect. Maldo has stated as much. He’s playing for the future of the program. He wouldn’t give a crap about Linder if this is the case. Not to mention the coaches.

Just don’t see it. And my guess is we’d be hearing more of the incident by now.

3 babies who didn’t get their way in my opinion.
probably this marc rodgers guy more than anything. he had their ear and that's why all 3 went at same time. Anderson should have stayed.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Rogers seems like a cancer
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 pm Rogers seems like a cancer
I’m not sure how you can conclude that without further information. His LA recruits have certainly failed to pan out at all. Someone on MWCBoard indicated he had surgery a few days ago and that might explain his absence.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:25 am
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 pm Rogers seems like a cancer
I’m not sure how you can conclude that without further information. His LA recruits have certainly failed to pan out at all. Someone on MWCBoard indicated he had surgery a few days ago and that might explain his absence.
Since he brought in his guys and was given a bigger role the program is a dumpster fire. There are rumors of a massive blow up between him and Linder in Las Vegas.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:36 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:25 am

Since he brought in his guys and was given a bigger role the program is a dumpster fire. There are rumors of a massive blow up between him and Linder in Las Vegas.
Interesting. I thought his selfie in Las Vegas with a guy in LA who has been trashing Wyoming's program was a bit unprofessional: