Did you see the new mortgage rule?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

People with good credit pay more for mortgages to subsidize people with bad credit.

You voted biden; you did this.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Anything nonsensical come from one side of the political spectrum.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:41 pm Anything nonsensical come from one side of the political spectrum.

If you truly believe that "nonsensical" ideas don't come from both sides of the aisle...I don't know what to tell ya.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:33 am People with good credit pay more for mortgages to subsidize people with bad credit.

It's amazing that they've completely flipped the whole purpose of the credit score. We have one terrible party and one bad party. Our wyoming delegation is pretty poop. Ukraine war mongers and I pray to God they're not on board with Patriot Act 2.0 aka The Restrict Act. Still can't hold a candle to the lunatics that call themselves Democrats.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:09 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:33 am People with good credit pay more for mortgages to subsidize people with bad credit.

It's amazing that they've completely flipped the whole purpose of the credit score. We have one terrible party and one bad party. Our wyoming delegation is pretty poop. Ukraine war mongers and I pray to God they're not on board with Patriot Act 2.0 aka The Restrict Act. Still can't hold a candle to the lunatics that call themselves Democrats.
Amazing that it's even legal. Banks using woke policies to dictate lending practices is insane. Investment firms can now use climate or woke agendas to guide investment of people's retirement money rather than a fiduciary responsibility to the profitability of person putting the money in.

It is truly getting out of hand.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.