Tickets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

If you have an unused one and just want it to be used I'll take it. I would appreciate it very much. I have a very eager young fan. I have three, but don't want to pay $75 more on top of what I've shelled out.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:51 am If you have an unused one and just want it to be used I'll take it. I would appreciate it very much. I have a very eager young fan. I have three, but don't want to pay $75 more on top of what I've shelled out.
Send me a DM with your cell number, and I will get you a ticket.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Check your DM again, just some info...

Go Pokes!
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

:twocents:

I tell you what, it pisses me off when season ticket holders sell out for the extra $$$$ for games like last Saturday's. Season ticket holders all around me were sold off to Tech fans. poop move season ticket holders...hence the reason I would rather give mine away to a WYO fan, than sell out like a bitch.
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:53 am :twocents:

I tell you what, it pisses me off when season ticket holders sell out for the extra $$$$ for games like last Saturday's. Season ticket holders all around me were sold off to Tech fans. poop move season ticket holders...hence the reason I would rather give mine away to a WYO fan, than sell out like a bitch.
Thank you again, btw. We all had a great time!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:38 am

Thank you again, btw. We all had a great time!
Happy to do so, and yes - we all did as well, what a game!
Dear Karma,

doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

My seats are on the east side. It was depressing to look across the field and see so much red mixed into the lower westside seating in sections which have longtime supporters with season tickets.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

doreno5 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:34 pm

My seats are on the east side. It was depressing to look across the field and see so much red mixed into the lower westside seating in sections which have longtime supporters with season tickets.
I was on the west side. It was really fulfilling watching the TT fans scurrying to get out. They couldn’t get away fast enough.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Agreed. If you're sitting in my seats you'd better be wearing brown and gold!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

WYO1016 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:15 am

Agreed. If you're sitting in my seats you'd better be wearing brown and gold!
The way it SHOULD be everytime all the time
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I have a spare ticket and brown lot (RV) parking pass if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message. Not looking for any money, just want someone to go enjoy the game. Someone didn’t get the memo that you shouldn’t schedule weddings in September during elk hunting and football season….