Turnover machine tonight...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Josh is going to have to clean that up. Damn. Was hoping he lwould light it up tonight.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Hotkarl
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

He really poop the bed
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Really hoping this isn't a "Major League" story line. Fame, new higher profile gf, etc.

Josh lost this one assuming Jets make field goal. He'll get it together but turnovers are getting to be a concern.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Hope he makes a redemption drive!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:52 pm Really hoping this isn't a "Major League" story line. Fame, new higher profile gf, etc.

Josh lost this one assuming Jets make field goal. He'll get it together but turnovers are getting to be a concern.
what happened to the girl who was attending Fresno when Josh was at Wyoming?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:01 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:52 pm Really hoping this isn't a "Major League" story line. Fame, new higher profile gf, etc.

New Hollywood gf. Not sure why.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Heck yeah! Now finish it Josh!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:01 pm

New Hollywood gf. Not sure why.
I googled the new gal in his life. NOT Impressed at all!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Damnit
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 241 times

Flush that game down the toilet. Hopefully this is a wake up call for josh and the Bills
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

That o line and Josh's turnovers, sheesh.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:31 pm That o line and Josh's turnovers, sheesh.
O line has been a problem and they’ve essentially done nothing to address it. Outside of Diggs, there isn’t many weapons. Knox can’t make the big catch.
W-Y, Until I Die!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:31 pm That o line and Josh's turnovers, sheesh.
Exactly. That and the fact Josh has no receivers. Even Diggs rarely gets open anymore. Dawson knox is a 3d rate tight end. Tua has Tyreek Hill and Jalen Waddle. Both those guys are 10x better (faster) than anything Josh has to throw to. Josh is going to have to learn to throw it away or start doing the qb scramble thing again. But he isn't going to get any help from his "weapons", because he doesn't have any.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Bet you would have won and made bank on....

Josh Allen will complete more passes to Jets players than Aaron Rogers.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:06 pm
Exactly. That and the fact Josh has no receivers. Even Diggs rarely gets open anymore. Dawson knox is a 3d rate tight end. Tua has Tyreek Hill and Jalen Waddle. Both those guys are 10x better (faster) than anything Josh has to throw to. Josh is going to have to learn to throw it away or start doing the qb scramble thing again. But he isn't going to get any help from his "weapons", because he doesn't have any.
In other words,.....Bills aint going to the Super Bowl while Josh is there. :roll: :roll: I was so hoping a Wyoming Cowboy would be the reason the Bills would win a Super Bowl and get himself into the Pro Football HOF. Conrad Dobler aint going into the HOF die to the fact he became the most hated player in NFL history. And Jay Novacek probably won't ever get in either.
Cowpoke99
Buckaroo
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 4 times

Yeah the main problems are the o-line, Gabe Davis isn't good enough to be a number 2 receiver, and sometimes Josh gets way too trigger happy. But lets pump the brakes a little, all is not lost. Theres 16 games left and Josh could have 7-10 more good years left. Everybody relax
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Cowpoke99 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:41 pm Yeah the main problems are the o-line, Gabe Davis isn't good enough to be a number 2 receiver, and sometimes Josh gets way too trigger happy. But lets pump the brakes a little, all is not lost. Theres 16 games left and Josh could have 7-10 more good years left. Everybody relax
The Jets are his kryptonite. Same thing with Burrow and the Browns, Burrow was easily just as bad if not worse than Josh this past weekend. Happens with elite QB - every year it seemed like Tom Brady and the Pats would lose against the Dolphins for no reason.

I do think the the Bills need a strategy for when things start to snowball for Josh. Someone mentioned having the OC on the sideline rather than in the booth. Or having some retired QB who Josh respects come in and have a tough conversation with him. Don't know if that does the trick, but he/they need to figure out how to stop one mistake from turning into 4. I won't start to be really worried unless the Bills look bad against the the Raiders and Washington the next 2 weeks.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 241 times

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:52 am
Cowpoke99 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:41 pm Yeah the main problems are the o-line, Gabe Davis isn't good enough to be a number 2 receiver, and sometimes Josh gets way too trigger happy. But lets pump the brakes a little, all is not lost. Theres 16 games left and Josh could have 7-10 more good years left. Everybody relax
The Jets are his kryptonite. Same thing with Burrow and the Browns, Burrow was easily just as bad if not worse than Josh this past weekend. Happens with elite QB - every year it seemed like Tom Brady and the Pats would lose against the Dolphins for no reason.

I do think the the Bills need a strategy for when things start to snowball for Josh. Someone mentioned having the OC on the sideline rather than in the booth. Or having some retired QB who Josh respects come in and have a tough conversation with him. Don't know if that does the trick, but he/they need to figure out how to stop one mistake from turning into 4. I won't start to be really worried unless the Bills look bad against the the Raiders and Washington the next 2 weeks.
A running game (not Josh) would help too
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:29 am
Poke in New England wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:52 am

A running game (not Josh) would help too
Josh is basically the modern day Brett Favre in arm talent. Favre retired with the most interceptions in NFLhistory but still was a first ballot hall of famer. I wonder if Favre or Steve Young might be perfect mentors for Allen to have chat with to help him avoid some of their mistakes.