Josh Allen beats down the Fins

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 600 times
Been liked: 239 times

A near perfect game from Josh. A true masterclass in how to play the position.
https://x.com/BillsStats/status/1708595 ... 18067?s=20
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:02 pm A near perfect game from Josh. A true masterclass in how to play the position.
https://x.com/BillsStats/status/1708595 ... 18067?s=20
Before Allen was drafted I was a Miami fan due their drafting Jim Kiick and going on their back to back Super Bowl run. Still have a Miami hat but wore my Buffalo #17 jersey Sunday.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Josh has really turned it around after the disastrous game against the Jets. The Bills are the first team in NFL history to win 3 straight games by at least 28 points. Crazy.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

Josh had a really good game yesterday but as a Patriots fan since 1967 I can't tell you how pathetic I feel it is to see all of these bandwagon Bills fans normally Broncos fans but now rooting for the Bills. They are not so much interested in the Bills and are not rooting for Buffalo as much as they are rooting for Josh Allen. I guess when he is done with the Bills they will all go and put there Broncos jerseys back on. Losers.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Maybe the broncs need to go back to their original uniform colors. (Hint: Brown and Gold). Oh wait, according to one website they were the ugliest uniforms in NFL history. I haven’t been a “fan” of any NFL team since 2017, but if the Bills are on I’ll watch just because of Josh. Likewise, if Cincinnati is on I’ll watch to see how Logan is doing.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:59 pm Josh had a really good game yesterday but as a Patriots fan since 1967 I can't tell you how pathetic I feel it is to see all of these bandwagon Bills fans normally Broncos fans but now rooting for the Bills. They are not so much interested in the Bills and are not rooting for Buffalo as much as they are rooting for Josh Allen. I guess when he is done with the Bills they will all go and put there Broncos jerseys back on. Losers.
Cool story.

As a former Broncos fan and a current Bills fan, I’m very much secure in my rooting interests.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:59 pm Josh had a really good game yesterday but as a Patriots fan since 1967 I can't tell you how pathetic I feel it is to see all of these bandwagon Bills fans normally Broncos fans but now rooting for the Bills. They are not so much interested in the Bills and are not rooting for Buffalo as much as they are rooting for Josh Allen. I guess when he is done with the Bills they will all go and put there Broncos jerseys back on. Losers.
The Broncos very likely will finish last in the AFC this year. I still am a fan, but hell - I would take watching Josh Allen over anything Broncos right now, without hesitation. Losers don't attract fans.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Unless and until Josh wins a Super Bowl his legacy will be that he never lived up to the hype, possibly rightfully so. I would argue the loss at KC was on the defense. What, they scored in less than a minute to win. Let this be the year to silence the haters.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:23 am Unless and until Josh wins a Super Bowl his legacy will be that he never lived up to the hype, possibly rightfully so. I would argue the loss at KC was on the defense. What, they scored in less than a minute to win. Let this be the year to silence the haters.
Was he considered a slam dunk draft pick out of college?....I thought most draft-heads thought he was a risky pick.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:23 am Unless and until Josh wins a Super Bowl his legacy will be that he never lived up to the hype, possibly rightfully so. I would argue the loss at KC was on the defense. What, they scored in less than a minute to win. Let this be the year to silence the haters.
One name comes to mind...Dan Marino.
Dear Karma,

PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

Losers root for players while true fans root for laundry. You can tell yourself until your Bills red and blue in the face that your a Bills fan but your not. Your a Broncos fan too fragile to stay with your own team you have been rooting for your entire life because some player you liked at your college now plays for the Bills. Weak sauce. But don't throw away any of that Broncos stuff you have collected over the years because you will need it again someday. Bandwagoners are losers.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:07 pm Losers root for players while true fans root for laundry. You can tell yourself until your Bills red and blue in the face that your a Bills fan but your not. Your a Broncos fan too fragile to stay with your own team you have been rooting for your entire life because some player you liked at your college now plays for the Bills. Weak sauce. But don't throw away any of that Broncos stuff you have collected over the years because you will need it again someday. Bandwagoners are losers.
Whoa there fella - if you are directing your venom toward me. Laundry, LMAO.

I am a Josh Allen fan, absolutely. Does that make me a Bills fan, sure, guess so. I am also a fan of the Broncos (season ticket holder by the way). Really though, I am a fan of a totally different team first & foremost. And they sucks ass, and have for many many years.

Is it ok with you if I root for more than 1 team? Sure would appreciate your approval. Not really. :roll:
Dear Karma,

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:07 pm Losers root for players while true fans root for laundry. You can tell yourself until your Bills red and blue in the face that your a Bills fan but your not. Your a Broncos fan too fragile to stay with your own team you have been rooting for your entire life because some player you liked at your college now plays for the Bills. Weak sauce. But don't throw away any of that Broncos stuff you have collected over the years because you will need it again someday. Bandwagoners are losers.
Cool story. Hope to see you at the next game with your ‘fan stamp of approval.’
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

No you cannot be a fan of 2 teams at once that's ridiculous. So when the Broncos play the Bills you are rooting for a tie game? That is loser talk. If Josh Allen played for the Jets you would be a Broncos fan and a Jets fan? If he played for the Falcons would it be the same thing? Loser stuff.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 600 times
Been liked: 239 times

I'm mostly a Josh Allen fan. I'll admit it, but I have grown to really like many of the other Buffalo Bills including Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer, Matt Milano, Stefon Diggs, Dawson Knox and more. I'd consider myself a Bills fan.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:13 pm I'm mostly a Josh Allen fan. I'll admit it, but I have grown to really like many of the other Buffalo Bills including Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer, Matt Milano, Stefon Diggs, Dawson Knox and more. I'd consider myself a Bills fan.
No you are not. You are a frustrated Broncos fan.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:08 pm No you cannot be a fan of 2 teams at once that's ridiculous. So when the Broncos play the Bills you are rooting for a tie game? That is loser talk. If Josh Allen played for the Jets you would be a Broncos fan and a Jets fan? If he played for the Falcons would it be the same thing? Loser stuff.
Hahaha, maybe you need to stop drinking your own pee - it is making you batshit. To answer your question, if it happened today, I am rooting for Josh all the way. I have more personal ties to Josh - through UW mostly - than any Bronco ever - yes, even fellow Cowboy Mike Purcell. Frankly I am more of a college fan than pro fan anyway (at least for now). You being a Patriots fan explains a lot, you probably wank it to pictures of Steve Grogan.
Dear Karma,

PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

Jim Nance is the man actually. Someone also tell that weirdo guitar guy to stay the hell out of our stadium. Nobody invited him.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:24 pm
Cool story. Hope to see you at the next game with your ‘fan stamp of approval.’
LOL...Love the "fan stamp of approval"...

Fan gatekeeping stuff is literally the only thing I don't love about sports.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand

There will be no supposed bandwagon Bills fans who have been lifetime Broncos fans acting like they just found a new team because of a former Wyoming player on that team. That will not be happening on my watch. No.