Thanks, Peasley

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

Andrew turned out to be a great QB. Excellent runner, good passer. He took so many shots and kept getting back up. He led us to the most wins in 25 years. We won the “trade” with utah state. Peas will go down as one of the better Wyoming QBs of the last 20-30 years. Respect
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

Well said. Thanks Andrew.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

He made significant improvement in his time here. Really tough kid.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

I'm glad it worked out the way it did. I was super excited to get him; I already knew a bit from watching him at USU and talking to some USU fans. Most of them were somewhat sad to see him go.

I knew he'd at least give us a chance, and I defended him hard against a lot of people who sh*t all over him the first year.

There have been times this year where I thought certain situations, and Peas's physical condition at times, warranted looking at and developing Svoboda a bit more, no doubt...but there's no denying that Peas gave us his all, got better over time, and ended up accomplishing more than anyone thought he would. And anyone that comes in and embraces the Wyoming program and culture like that it alright in my book...he truly believed in Wyoming Cowboy football.

He was never an NFL talent, but he'll definitely land on the better side of Wyoming QB history and I will miss him for sure. Sad we couldn't get him a championship.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

I respect his toughness and loyalty. He was a very good runner but only a hot/cold passer. I believe he was injured for much of his playing career or could have been much better.