Is Josh Allen EVER going to make it to the Super Bowl???

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 148 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:20 am McDaniel is a better coach than McDermott. Winning the division will also be a little harder in the coming years.
“This guy that hasn’t coached anything of any significance is better than this other guy who has” is another bad take

Still don’t get the McDaniel love. He’s a dork who’s done nothing more than have a some exciting offense for a small part of the year when tyreek hill is healthy.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 129 times

laxwyo wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:14 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:20 am McDaniel is a better coach than McDermott. Winning the division will also be a little harder in the coming years.
“This guy that hasn’t coached anything of any significance is better than this other guy who has” is another bad take

Still don’t get the McDaniel love. He’s a dork who’s done nothing more than have a some exciting offense for a small part of the year when tyreek hill is healthy.
Should we start posting links on coaching unit rankings in the NFL to see what the sports world thinks about my dumb "take"?

To be fair, both teams are cap challenged so we'll get a better feel for their coaching abilities.

Either way, the most important point remains, AFC East isn't going to be automatically a Bill's title. Dolphins will challenge and if Rogers has some left in the tank, Jets might be better. Obviously it can be done, but playing out of a lower seed (if you don't win your division) can make playoff runs a little harder.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:24 am
laxwyo wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:14 pm

Should we start posting links on coaching unit rankings in the NFL to see what the sports world thinks about my dumb "take"?

To be fair, both teams are cap challenged so we'll get a better feel for their coaching abilities.

Either way, the most important point remains, AFC East isn't going to be automatically a Bill's title. Dolphins will challenge and if Rogers has some left in the tank, Jets might be better. Obviously it can be done, but playing out of a lower seed (if you don't win your division) can make playoff runs a little harder.
One coached a team who didn't beat anyone with a pulse and lost 3 of their last 5 games and the other coached his team to another divisional title and ended the season on a 5 game win streak. One has done a lot, the other has done nothing and you claimed the dude who has done nothing is a better coach. Dude, you need your script refilled or something? You've been one one for a while.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:25 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:24 am

One coached a team who didn't beat anyone with a pulse and lost 3 of their last 5 games and the other coached his team to another divisional title and ended the season on a 5 game win streak. One has done a lot, the other has done nothing and you claimed the dude who has done nothing is a better coach. Dude, you need your script refilled or something? You've been one one for a while.
First back to back playoffs in 20 years.

I wouldn't want to look at the other outside opinions either if I were you.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:43 am
laxwyo wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:25 am

didn't win either of those games. McDermott made it to playoffs with Tyrod Taylor. your argument that he's better is essentially "trust me bro, people are saying he's better". Use statistics and data. Maybe one day he'll be as successful but until then, he's not.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:53 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:43 am

didn't win either of those games. McDermott made it to playoffs with Tyrod Taylor. your argument that he's better is essentially "trust me bro, people are saying he's better". Use statistics and data. Maybe one day he'll be as successful but until then, he's not.
McDermott has Josh Allen and has done less with more.

McDaniel took a poop show to playoffs in his first 2 years. I'm not saying trust me; I'm just saying most others including nfl players put him ahead of McDermott. In other words, it's obviously not a dumb take.

They are both "teens" coaches at this point.

Lemme guess. Die hard Bills fan since 2018?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 pm
laxwyo wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:53 pm

McDermott has Josh Allen and has done less with more.

McDaniel took a poop show to playoffs in his first 2 years. I'm not saying trust me; I'm just saying most others including nfl players put him ahead of McDermott. In other words, it's obviously not a dumb take.

They are both "teens" coaches at this point.

Lemme guess. Die hard Bills fan since 2018?
Trust me bro
W-Y, Until I Die!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Just watched interview with newly drafted receiver Keon Coleman. Gotta love the guy. Seems very likable, intelligent, and a hard worker. Hope he and Josh can make some football magic.