WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wenzel playing much better. Kot is a pure scorer… just like Linder said
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I must admit that I'm pleasantly surprised how the conference play has been going. I never would have guessed we would be 5-3. Dare I say that we have a real chance at Vegas on Saturday. it would be a huge win, if we could get it.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

Is this team……getting better and better?

I get that they shot lights out but man, it seems like they’re coming together at the right time
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:36 am Is this team……getting better and better?

I get that they shot lights out but man, it seems like they’re coming together at the right time
Wenzel playing better sure helps (he sleep walked through the first half of the season) and Walters seems to be getting better and better with each game. AF is a really good matchup for him with their limited athleticism. Mason looked like a first team MWC player last night vs them.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

What impressed me was there was no let down from the sheep game. Some of those guys played more than 40 minutes Saturday and then they had to chase those Air force players around in that motion offense. The defense was much better in the second half and I can't remember the last time we went on a 16-0 run.
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 15 times

They still need to limit turnovers and scoring droughts. The AFA game was the best I've seen all year.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

This team is getting better as the season plays out. They could play spoiler at the MW tourney.