WYO @ CSU

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
NCWyo
Buckaroo

Throwback day. Back in the 50's, CSU use to be the Aggies and were Orange and Green. Looks like one of the ugly Oregon teams! The video is good, isn't it?
Evermore
Buckaroo

Quite good. This is great for those of us not able to get the Mtn!
Evermore
Buckaroo

Pathetic. First time in 10 years CSU has beaten us both games. Glad I went to school at UW when we had Davis, McFall, Bailey, McMillian, Uche, Ugo and a team that could put together a winning season.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It's really to bad, Wyo had a really good opportunity to take this game back and win it down the stretch but they were shooting very poorly from the charity stripe. I mean they played hard which is good to see but then it almost looked like they half assed the shots from the line.

Things I see from watching this game if we could get every opportunity into the paint we would never lose but anywhere outside of the paint we are just a piss poor shooting team.

Watching the MTN Network before the game they were talking about AJ Davis leaving for personal reasons but they did comment about the fact 10 Players have left the Wyoming Program since Heath Schroyer became head coach and I think that alone says a lot.

On a more disappointing note, This is the first time in 10 years CSU has swept Wyo in conference play :(
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Evermore wrote:Ah HAh! Got it. I have Peer Guardian running. Disabled it and everything works fine. Too bad this game doesn't look like it's worth watching. :(
That's odd, my Peer Guardian doesn't block it..
ImageImageImageImage