Women's hoops...where are they going to finish?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Sunday, February 28th, vs. Utah
Wednesday, March 3rd, at AFA
Saturday, March 6th, vs. UNLV

Currently, 16-9 Overall, 7-6 MWC

I see them winning all three remaining games, but ending up seeded 4th due to tie breakers with (you pick it) NM, Utah, or SDSU. Because of the funky bracket, they draw AFA (9 seed) and after 3 wins, get to the championship game against talented TCU.

My Final prediciton, 22-10 Overall, 13-7 MWC. Post season play...probably NIT.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wind River Poke
Ranch Hand

I agree, we win both home games and pick up the win in the Springs. That being the case, it puts us a game up on Utah.
I don't see UNM beating the Frogs in Ft. Worth. One up on UNM.
I think SDSU takes care of business, I can see an upset in ft. collins but really don't expect that.
The real question is, can BYU finish @SDSU, The Pit and get TCU at home. I think they drop 2 of the last 3. Even at that it leaves BYU a 2 seed behind TCU.
Probably is going to come down to a tie breaker for the 3 seed between the Girls and SDSU. Tie breaker goes to the Aztecs and we beat AFA in the first round.
Most likely will face the Lobos in the second game, and, well, UNM is a tournament team that knows how to win in post season.
We end up with 20 wins. Winning our last 4 games and one in the tournament we manage to scratch into the WNIT with a first round home game..but barely.
“God bless Wyoming and keep it wild.”
-Helen Mettler, age 15, 1925