Wyoming Cowgirls vs Utah 2PM 2/28

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

The Wyoming Cowgirl basketball team returns home in their only game of the week as they take on the Utah Utes, on Sunday, February 28. The game is set to tip off at 2 p.m. and will be broadcast on The Mountain Sports Network.

Stream will be up @ 1:30pm
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Ok so I had every intention of broadcasting this game but I'm watching the USA vs CAN Gold Medal game so I'm not sure I'll be broadcasting it. I might record it and broadcast it later if people want to watch it but at this time I'm watching the Hockey Game.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Refs f-word em over in last seconds of the game for the second week in a row anyway
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

TwoTone wrote:Refs f-word em over in last seconds of the game for the second week in a row anyway
Randi looked like she walked to me. Tough call to make though...especially because the ref that called it didn't have the proper angle, and was away from the play.

That being said...the Cowgirls lost the game, simply because they didn't shoot well...in fact they were horrific:

FG: 16 of 54 (29.6%)
3Pt: 3 of 17 (17.6%)

I don't know too many teams, regardless, that can overcome those %'s and win.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

In the last few minutes they let that cute freshman girl get away with murder while they called Hillary for a couple fouls that were not even close. And the travel call was horrible. Her heal moved but her whole foot never came up. I guess refs dont get the whole pivot foot thing though
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

TwoTone wrote:In the last few minutes they let that cute freshman girl get away with murder while they called Hillary for a couple fouls that were not even close. And the travel call was horrible. Her heal moved but her whole foot never came up. I guess refs dont get the whole pivot foot thing though
I guess my point is, if we had shot even 40% from the field and 30% from 3, we wouldn't be talking about the reffing. We would be talking about our #2 or #3 seed in the MWC tournament, and the sure-lock for an NIT bid minimum.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

True but it was still a very close game and it shouldnt have had to come down to poor calls when its that close