New Unis?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

The Casper Star reported a few weeks ago that nike made new uniforms for us this year but at media day the team wore the same jerseys from last year. I know they have new practice uniforms, maybe that's what he was talking about? Does anyone know?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

I think they're waiting until game #1 to unveil them.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Want to see a horrific new college uniform, take a look at the garbage CSewe is rolling out this year! They look like a prank!

http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/ ... 153896.php
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

In other news, Wyoming's uniforms were voted ugliest in College Football...

'This was an Oregon landslide (53.7%). One Big Ten star was particularly blown away. "I don't even have to think about that one," he says. "I almost wanted to transfer there just for those uniforms." As for worst unis, winner Wyoming's brown-and-yellow jerseys elicited 18.9%. Wonders one player: "The worst colors ever? What is that, piss and poop?"'
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:Want to see a horrific new college uniform, take a look at the garbage CSewe is rolling out this year! They look like a prank!

http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/ ... 153896.php
Ah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha :rofl:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Are they changing their name to the CSU Pumpkins now?
gopokes1399
Blog Team

if we have new unis thats awesome i cant wait! now on to CSU i come from a high school named the Rams and i think those jerseys are sweet
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

gopokes1399 wrote:if we have new unis thats awesome i cant wait! now on to CSU i come from a high school named the Rams and i think those jerseys are sweet
I come from a highschool named "The Plainsmen." They haven't been good in football for a long time. :(

Though, they have done very well in swimming and B-ball (went to school with Aubrey Vandiver for example).
Alysa
Buckaroo

I love picking or designing uniforms. I'd do a great job at finding something nice.
"With a pencil and eraser I've rewritten all your crimes"
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Alysa wrote:I love picking or designing uniforms. I'd do a great job at finding something nice.
There's a place in the Oregon athletic dept for you. Maybe you can steer those weirdos in the right direction.
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

when im bored ath work i just sit back and design unis and teams on ea teambuilder
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I think the new pants may have been shown at the scrum because they said cowboys down the side... Haven't seen those
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I don't think the pants are part of the new uni. I remember hearing the coaches say that Nike was providing new practice uni's. Don't get me wrong, it's definately unique and pretty cool, but I hope that it's not the new uni's. Otherwise I think we're heading in the same direction Oregon is. Gotta be different every year? I hope not. I would like to have traditional uni's like Penn St. or Michigan. Something that stays for years and years to come. I'm still a big fan of the 1987 to 96 uni's we had. Wish we kept those.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

kansasCowboy wrote:I'm still a big fan of the 1987 to 96 uni's we had. Wish we kept those.
Same here. Plus we won conference titles with those unis.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!