What about those jerseys?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Not terribly crazy about the uniforms we wore on Saturday. Looked like 11 penalty flags on the field to me. Although I have seen a lot worse alternate Uni's. Maybe they could grow on me.
I'm good for 3!
wyoforlife
Buckaroo

I don't know, I kinda liked them.
"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

I think we should go total retro circa 1990's.. the uni's under Joe Tiller.. those are far beyond better than anything now. :twocents:
ImageImageImageImage
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

I actually liked the jersey's on Saturday, not quiet as much as our normal home jersey but it worked for me.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I didn't like them much, but more than what Jersey we wear I am concerned that our team is REALLY bad.
God is a Cowboy
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 313 times
Been liked: 121 times

I look at it this way...somebody is "reaching for the stars" when they decide a uniform change, will change the way the team plays. And by doing so, the statement was made, loud and clear, that there is a certain amount of "we don't know what to do, how to do it, or how to change it" going on.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
7220Fan
Ranch Hand

They should have wore the brown pants with them.
CowboyRoo
Buckaroo

The white pants did not look good.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Do we have brown pants anymore?
7220Fan
Ranch Hand

I don't know but if they do, they should have worn them.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

I think they look sweet. Unfortunately, I will apparently never be able to get one.

Those who know me from the GWG site know that I go on this rant from time to time. It's an outrage that I can't buy an authentic jersey or reasonably authentic-looking replica jersey for either football or basketball. What a failure of sports marketing.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke

Cowduck wrote:I think they look sweet. Unfortunately, I will apparently never be able to get one.

Those who know me from the GWG site know that I go on this rant from time to time. It's an outrage that I can't buy an authentic jersey or reasonably authentic-looking replica jersey for either football or basketball. What a failure of sports marketing.
Where have you looked? Both the Brown and Gold and the Bookstore have good replicas, at least for football. They cost more than the non-authentic, but they are available.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

COS Cowboy wrote:
Cowduck wrote:I think they look sweet. Unfortunately, I will apparently never be able to get one.

Where have you looked? Both the Brown and Gold and the Bookstore have good replicas, at least for football. They cost more than the non-authentic, but they are available.
Not on their websites - I live in Fairbanks, Alaska so going to either shop is not feasible for me. What brand are these replicas?
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke

Cowduck wrote:
Not on their websites - I live in Fairbanks, Alaska so going to either shop is not feasible for me. What brand are these replicas?
The one my son has is an Addias. I've also seen New Balance in the B&G.

They sure don't have it listed on their websites, other than this blank one on the bookstore site. Maybe a call or an email is in order.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Cowduck...there is really only one place to get the "real deal" and it will always be last years (or more) model. 307-766-2262 (Mad Dog).
Dear Karma,

Cowduck
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:

Cowduck...there is really only one place to get the "real deal" and it will always be last years (or more) model. 307-766-2262 (Mad Dog).
Is he in the business of unloading old, game worn jerseys? And will he ship? Or is this an insider only thing that will earn me a cold shoulder?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Not sure really, especially during season (he may be too busy), but I don't think it would hurt to call & ask. If he can't help you, Rob Kellerman may be able to...
Dear Karma,

wyskippy
Buckaroo

I thought the jerseys looked terrible when I first saw them in the stadium. They did not look much better with BG footprints all over them later in the game. However on TV I thought they looked very good. After years of trying to get the Mountain, can we now ask that they quit broadcasting UW games?