Division in the Locker Room

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
scottishboywy
Buckaroo

Was just wondering if anyone heard Sweens comments after the game? He was really hoping they wouldn't do the same type of --you mess up and we bench you-- scheme. Glenn has confirmed that they won't be doing that this game.

I guess I am starting to see some clear divisions between the coaching staff and offense. Do you think Bob Cole has brought this to the team?
WYO Bandit
Buckaroo

In my opinion, if there is any division in the locker room Cole did not bring it, losing games did.
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Not sure I buy this...really unless we are in the lockerroom how can we know what's going on.

I don't have a problem with rumors or opinions, I just happen to disagree with you on this one, especially when its based of of quotes made out of frustration after a loss.

If I was going to speculate I would bet that all the frustration and tension has way more to do with the turnovers causing the offense to be sluggish when it comes to scoring points than any internal conflicts with the team. Either way finding a way to start winning makes everything better, and more losses makes minor things seem magnified.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!