The Bottom 10 is out...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

And we aren't on it.

Whew!
scottishboywy
Buckaroo

Maybe not right now, but if we keep playing like we are, we certainly will be.
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

And the latest Sagarin has us at the bottom of the conference as well.

Is this what we've come to? Have we really fallen this far? Are we really worse than SDSU?

The latest Sagarin rankings.

Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
scottishboywy
Buckaroo

GetRealMan wrote:And the latest Sagarin has us at the bottom of the conference as well.

Is this what we've come to? Have we really fallen this far? Are we really worse than SDSU?

The latest Sagarin rankings.

Yes we have become the doormats of the conference. Until we start producing some points, we're going to stay there.
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

I only believe in one stat, wins and losses. The Sagarin rankings are a fun conversation topic but really nothing more than that. Right now we are 2-3 with 7 games left. Have we looked very good getting to 2-3; nope, but the 2 wins still count the same as anyone else's. Maybe I am just too much of a Home'r and an optimist but I refuse to right this season off yet. There is still 2 months of football left, lots can change between now and then (including my optimism if we lay another egg this week against NM - LOL).
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

My guess is we break into the Bottom 10 one week from now. If not then, it will be the following week after the Utah debacle.