Brandon Stewart cleared to play!!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

I think this is big news! He has the speed to get by DB's and was one of the most impressive guys in practice this spring and fall before he got hurt. Sounds like he is practicing well this week, time to get the offense cranked up!

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/article ... 594561.txt
Last edited by Snowman_55 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
wyoforlife
Buckaroo

I am pretty excited for this weekend, I think Sween will provide the spark, and Stewart will be the fuel for the fire!!!! I honestly believe that we win this game, and score more than two touchdowns.
"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Snowman_55 wrote:I think this is big news! He has the speed to get by DB's and was one of the most impressive guys in practice this spring and fall before he got hurt. Sounds like he is practicing well this week, time to get the offense cranked up!

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/article ... 594561.txt
I don't know where my last reply went...oh well...my thoughts:

Defenses want to keep WR's in front of them...and Stewart has the speed to get behind them...just like Morgan & Moore. In fact, I think Morgan & Moore have a tad bit more speed than Stewart. The big question is...if it wasn't used as a weapon with Morgan & Moore, will it be used with Stewart? I hope so...we sure could use it (AND more than once or twice!)
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Defenses want to keep WR's in front of them...and Stewart has the speed to get behind them...just like Morgan & Moore. In fact, I think Morgan & Moore have a tad bit more speed than Stewart. The big question is...if it wasn't used as a weapon with Morgan & Moore, will it be used with Stewart? I hope so...we sure could use it (AND more than once or twice!)
Couldn't agree more defenses do try to keep all offensive players in front of them. That's the reason the Gipson brothers were coached to play off 15 yards during that first game until they got in a groove with D1 ball and the speed of WR's. That being said there is a big difference between football speed and actual foot speed. From what I have seen of Stewart he has football speed, even if he isn't the fastest guy on the field, he looks like he is at times. Hopefully we can see plenty of that on Saturday night!
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!