Does Nike have something up its sleeve for Neb game?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
brownngold
Buckaroo

Just curoius if anybody thought we may see the Pokes wearing something we haven't seen before in this game?
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

furthermore...does nub wear nike?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
brownngold
Buckaroo

no they are adidas
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 115 times

brownngold wrote:Just curoius if anybody thought we may see the Pokes wearing something we haven't seen before in this game?
I'm sure there's some sort of plan in place. Any word in the athletic department, wyopokes2? No specifics, of course, just any word on if something special is being planned uniform wise for next weekend.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 124 times

Maybe we will get lucky, and DC will shoot a roman candle out his asscrack to lead the team on.

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:Maybe we will get lucky, and DC will shoot a roman candle out his asscrack to lead the team on.

That would be awesome to see, but DC has a game to coach. Therefore, I nominate you. :D

Personally, I think we might see an all brown uniform or the same uniform we saw against Texas State...only with a brown vs patriotic decal.

Go Pokes!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

I say we need some badass brown pants with gold barbwire stripes!!!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Fullback41 wrote:I say we need some badass brown pants with gold barbwire stripes!!!
+1

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I didn't see anything about the USA flag pattern in the helmet until the Friday before the TSU game. You never know I guess.
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

should do the Brown Helmet, Yellow Jersey, Brown Pants. crowd should be a gold out. unless they wanna do all brown, or brown helmet and all yellow
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote:
brownngold wrote:Just curoius if anybody thought we may see the Pokes wearing something we haven't seen before in this game?
I'm sure there's some sort of plan in place. Any word in the athletic department, wyopokes2? No specifics, of course, just any word on if something special is being planned uniform wise for next weekend.
As of today I don't know of anything special happening for this game. I have a feeling it's either going to be all brown or traditional white/brown/gold. I for one think a whiteout would be cool. Have we ever done one in the War? Alt white helmet with the new white jersey, and white pants. Hell even throw in some yellow and white cleats. I think it would be a cool one time thing. Maybe something like this mockup I had from awhile back

(click)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

I wish Wyoming would use the 1987-96 unis again. Those are my all-time favorites?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

PApokesPhan wrote:should do the Brown Helmet, Yellow Jersey, Brown Pants. crowd should be a gold out. unless they wanna do all brown, or brown helmet and all yellow
That sounds good but I prefer the term gold rush

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 124 times

JimmyDimes wrote:That would be awesome to see, but DC has a game to coach. Therefore, I nominate you. :D
I appreciate the confidence...but, I know at least 3 people in the UW athletic department that would do it at no charge...especially if the roman candle is shaped like a dna rifle.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

Well I believe it was announced today that it's going to be a gold rush, which I imagine will mean gold on gold. I think if we are going to go gold, let's go all out! Maybe throw in a gold helmet as a one time deal :)

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

wyopokes2 wrote:Well I believe it was announced today that it's going to be a gold rush, which I imagine will mean gold on gold. I think if we are going to go gold, let's go all out! Maybe throw in a gold helmet as a one time deal :)

That's a freakin' awesome helmet and uni combo there!
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

wyopokes2 wrote:Well I believe it was announced today that it's going to be a gold rush, which I imagine will mean gold on gold. I think if we are going to go gold, let's go all out! Maybe throw in a gold helmet as a one time deal :)

Please tell me this isn't true. If so will it be white or brown helmet? Brown may be OK....
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

calpoke25 wrote:

Please tell me this isn't true. If so will it be white or brown helmet? Brown may be OK....
No there's no truth to the pic. That was just a silly pic I made up. I did see today that they want everyone to wear as much gold as possible for Saturday. I had a guess that it meant we were wearing gold jerseys and pants, but I can't be certain. I just thought a one time gold helmet would be sick :P
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 1 time

I think the all gold would be awesome for one time only. Love the helmets.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

nike vs addidas, hmmmm UW wins....lol.....i'd dig all gold for a change