Mtn vs BTN

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

This is for anyone who has had the opportunity to watch these 2 networks ( The Mountain and The Big Ten Network). For those who have, how would you compair / contrast them? Which is better and why, and what good/bad points do each of them have?
brocksamson
Buckaroo

I grew up in the Midwest loving everything Big 10. So when I finally switched to Directv this August that was one of the main things I was looking forward to. When comparing to the MTN, I'd have to say that the programming is actually quite similar, women's soccer in the middle of the day, classic FB games at night and yada yada. They both have the ridiculously cheesy pre- and post game shows, with all of the awkwardness that goes along with some subpar production. So all in all, I would say that they are very similar. Except for one HUGE difference: the BTN is in HD, which doesn't make it seem like you are watching Cheyenne East playing NC and that you are actually watching something that is done by professionals.

Does it seem like the MTN has done nothing in regards to improving its product since the first day it went on air? It just seems very stagnant and that there are no improvements being made, ala getting new commentators, and a more diverse, less BYU protaganist production.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Stagnant being the key word. I kind of get the feeling that they have reached their goals, whatever they may be, and have settled on the product they provide.

Still too much bWHYu as well.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...