Wow about the Utards!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I turned off the TV when OSU scored to go up 28 - 20 last night...with about 1:45 left in the game. Then...I read today that the 'Tards scored 11 points in that last 1:45 to win. WOW! I hope UW isn't looking ahead a little...to our HC game against them.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

I watched the end of that game, mainly because I was so pissed at the Cubs again last night. OSU helped Utah out by allowing a long kick-off return which took Utah about 30 secs to score after thatn and then between running out of bounds and incomplete passes OSU went 3 plays and out without running much time off the clock, combine that with a horrible punt and it made it easy for Utah to get the win.

That being said it was a good win for the conference and hopefully Utah takes it as a big emotional comeback win. I wouldn't mind them having a bit of a hangover when they show up next week.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

In addition, the Utards go two chances at the two point conversion. Refs called interference on the first attempt and then Johnson ran it in from 2 yards out. Talk about a meltdown by the Beavers. Game in hand and the Utes had not done anything in the second half. Then give up 11 points in less than 2 minutes. Wow!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

reminds me of UW giving up 10 pts in last 50 seconds of first half last week. all it takes is one little mistake for things to snowball.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!