Anyone see the MWC Joe Glenn press conf on the Mtn?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

What a positive guy. He is quite the optimist...which is great. Most interesting quote to me was something about how he relayed to his team after the Bowling Green whipping that "you are not going to get any love from the press...media...fans...etc...and it is time to circle the wagons...be a family...and (get eachothers back)."

Also thought it was interesting that he basically is sticking with Karsten, regardless what happens. He said that Karsten "does not have to look over his shoulder." Which is great, to show your confidence in one person (to your team), but what about Dax, Ian, Chris? If Karsten lays a complete egg, and Joe keeps to his word, does he lose credibility with the other QB's and the team?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
brocksamson
Buckaroo

I really don't think Glenn has much credibility anywhere right now. Not with the knowledgeable fan base, not with most of his players, not with the media, and not with a single other person in our conference. My good friend who is well connected with athletics at AF continues to rib me about how much poop JG was talking this past summer to every single coach that would listen at the MWC coaches' meeting. Lost credibility from his peers. He told all of the fans and the media that alls we needed were a few more birthdays and that this, his 6th year as head coach, was going to be the year that we were going to turn the corner because we finally had all of HIS guys and they were veterans. Now he's telling us that the coaches are doing a good job and are getting the players in the best position for them to succeed, but HIS players are letting him down because they can't execute screen passes and hand-offs. Lost respect from the fans and media who can see through his rah-rah poop. Lastly, Head Coach Joe Glenn, in his 6th season, decides that he has had enough of the turnovers that have consistently ravaged (at least we're consistent in one area in the JG era) our teams so he gives this year's team an ultimatum (albeit 4 games into the season). One mistake and you're out. Well, he certainly gave Dax his one chance on Saturday, and sure as poop didn't hesitate to pull the plug on Stutz or Karsten when they made their mistakes. Oh poop, Dax throws another pick, better go back to Sweenis. However, where was the ultimatum when Juergens did the stupid ass running into the punter gig? How about when D-Mo fumbled another effing handoff? Or when stonehands Bolling let a ball smash him so hard right between his big 84 that the ball bounced straight up in the air and to the guys in white? Well, obviously that ultimatum didn't carry throughout the entire team. Lost credibility with the players.

I hate being so pessimistic with my outlook, but I find with this approach it is much easier to deal with the barely wins over poop teams and the blowouts against the decent ones.
All I know is, if he ain't back in 10 minutes, we calling Dominoes.