Win Cowboys or Cowgirls Basketball Tickets

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSM Radio
Buckaroo

Hopefully everyone isn't still depressed about the blowout verses Utah over the weekend; what a bummer. I thought I would jump on and mention that KOWB is running a contest to give away some free season basketball tickets for the Cowboys or Cowgirls upcoming season. The details are over at http://kowb1290.com/cowboys-most-valuab ... s-contest/ if you want to give it a shot. Hopefully our basketball teams will give us all something to cheer about this year with a new coach for the Cowboys. Do you think it will take a few years to see improvement or will this year be a big leap forward? :cool:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Small step forward this year, but overall improvement in the years to come. Shyatt wants to rebuild the program and retire here. And with the recruiting class he brought in only a month or so, and being a part of 2 national championship teams at Florida, I have high hopes for the future of the men's team.

For women's, looks like we got hit hard by the injury bug. So who knows.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

I'm pretty much an optimist, but I think Wyoming will be better than most people expect. Depth & experience will be the biggest concern - at least the first half of the season. With the excitement Coach Shyatt, healthy veteran returnees, and the new recruits bring to the program, I think the fans will be back for the conference part of the season.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Hey, thanks for joinin' up and postin' some info, KOWB. Feel free to stop by anytime..
ImageImageImageImage
TSM Radio
Buckaroo

Thanks for the nice welcome! Boy oh boy as a radio station broadcasting the Cowboys and Cowgirls in Laramie we shure hope the optimistic predictions are right! It can get tough to listen to and write about our teams when they aren't at their best.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time

KOWB wrote:Thanks for the nice welcome! Boy oh boy as a radio station broadcasting the Cowboys and Cowgirls in Laramie we shure hope the optimistic predictions are right! It can get tough to listen to and write about our teams when they aren't at their best.
Especially since we got 60 points hung on the football team for the first time since the Holiday Bowl against Okie State.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
KOWB wrote:Thanks for the nice welcome! Boy oh boy as a radio station broadcasting the Cowboys and Cowgirls in Laramie we shure hope the optimistic predictions are right! It can get tough to listen to and write about our teams when they aren't at their best.
Especially since we got 60 points hung on the football team for the first time since the Holiday Bowl against Okie State.
I still get nightmares of Barry Sanders running over probably the best ever defense Wyoming ever had! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
nirv117
Ranch Hand

Wouldn't a "Most Valuable Fan" already have season tickets? if they didn't then I don't think they would be a most valuable fan.

Maybe there are some great fans who can't afford tickets I guess. It is great to be giving away tickets, and I hope it brings in a few more fans to the games.

Thanks, and Go Pokes!
God is a Cowboy
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

nirv117 wrote:Wouldn't a "Most Valuable Fan" already have season tickets? if they didn't then I don't think they would be a most valuable fan.

Maybe there are some great fans who can't afford tickets I guess. It is great to be giving away tickets, and I hope it brings in a few more fans to the games.

Thanks, and Go Pokes!
isn't cowboy ken the undisputed most valuable fan...and i'm not even sure he pays for ticks anymore
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
TSM Radio
Buckaroo

Haha yeah that could be true. We have run into quite a few people who already have them. If you guys don't though please come on and enter for them! We only have one lady who entered herself so your odds are good.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Yeesh, how did you decide what to put on there? I know that Bryan's mom wrote a much more thorough entry for him.