WYO Volleyball Wins the Boarder Was vs. CSU

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSM Radio
Buckaroo

Wahooo!! Go Cowgirls. Wyoming hasn't been able to defeat CSU in volleyball for the past 14 years but they pulled it out this weekend! Coach Yerty even seemed to have some doubts before the game saying "I just want us to fight. I think they're beatable, but in order for us to beat CSU we're going to have to play very aggressively. We're going to have to serve and pass well and follow our game plan." Knowing several of the players I just want to throw out a big congratulations to them. Kari Eakins is a sports writer who has been following this season for us and she has a pretty good write up about the exciting game at http://kowb1290.com/tags/cowgirl-volleyball/. Congrats again girls!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 313 times
Been liked: 121 times

Great job UW volleyball!

On the flip side, you know your program sucks, when it takes 14 years to beat the sheep.

I forgot we had a volleyball team. I hope I never have to hang my hat on that f-word sport.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote:Great job UW volleyball!

On the flip side, you know your program sucks, when it takes 14 years to beat the sheep.

I forgot we had a volleyball team. I hope I never have to hang my hat on that f##king sport.
We do have a top 25 caliber wrestling team.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 313 times
Been liked: 121 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Great job UW volleyball!

I forgot we had a volleyball team. I hope I never have to hang my hat on that f##king sport.
We do have a top 25 caliber wrestling team.
I know wrestling is a tough-guy sport and all...

But something about rolling around on the ground with another dude wearing a skin-tight ball hugging sheath doesn't do it for me. I could do co-ed though I guess.

Wrestling is a dying sport. Like shooting marbles.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...