+ 5 In Turnovers?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

If you would have told me we would have been +5 in the turnover margin, I would have chaulked up a V. However, that is the fastest defense we will play all year and we will a lot more games than lose with that kind of turnover margin. I think we beat AFA, UNM and CSewe, 8-4 is a great year considering how young we are and a conference championship next year is not very far off the horizon.
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

And we should be a contender next year for the conference title. With BSU losing all the players to graduation that they are, along with TCU leaving, and Air Force losing their dual threat QB, only Hillman and SDSU would really give us a run for our money form what I've seen.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

fromolwyoming wrote:And we should be a contender next year for the conference title. With BSU losing all the players to graduation that they are, along with TCU leaving, and Air Force losing their dual threat QB, only Hillman and SDSU would really give us a run for our money form what I've seen.
I've been a Wyoming fan too long to expect to be "better next year." Then again, who knows?

I was going to say that we're losing some very good offensive linemen, then realized that while we're losing Kirven, Self, Hutchins, and Hillen, we actually have a LOT of talent on the offensive line, not to mention great size! We really need two-three new large DT's, though. I hate seeing runningbacks averaging 7-10 yards per carry against us. Sure we force quite a few fumbles, but that's pretty much only because the opposing backs aren't used to having it so easy, and thus don't expect to get the ball knocked out from behind :P