Potential Injury News...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WR Bolling may be out this week (shoulder), same with WR Stewart (shoulder), same with WR CJ (hand)...so that hurts. Also will probably not see NG Givens (ankle sprain). Ouch!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

When did all this happen? I saw Givens Tuesday night and he was walking limp free. As for the WR's the need to Cowboy the F*ck up! They haven't been doing anything anyway so how can they possibly be hurt. As far as I am concerned, any player that can play without causing further injury and can perform well enough to be out there needs to man up. I am not trying to knock these guys, if they are legitimately injured then I hope they get the treatment they need and get back soon; however if they are just hurt they need to grow a pair and play through it!
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I also read that Kirven has a high ankle sprain. They didn't say what degree of severity it was, but if anyone has had a high ankle sprain, I'm sure they would agree that his effectiveness will be waaaay down and it will be a long time before it heals. They sometimes take a year to heal.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Maybe these injuries will give some WR's a chance to show what they can do.. It couldn't be any worse.
I'm good for 3!
wyocowboy
Buckaroo

Totally agree cornpoke. Maybe we can see if there is anyone out there that can catch the ball. It might be a good time to try out some of the boys that don't get to play much. Why we haven't seen them as of yet is a huge question as the WR we have seem to have a problem catching the ball from any on of our QB's.
GO POKES!! Bring on a miracle
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Can we add the entire coaching staff to the list...reason brain injuries! I figure this is the only logical explation for how bad things have gotten. Sad thing is, it appears that it may be permenent or at least as long as their Wyoming tenure continues, as they have shown no signs of snapping out of it. :lol:
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!