Updated coaches hot seat...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Interesting, and it cracks me up, everytime I see the pictures. All the other coaches are "coaching" in some aspect...Joe is waiving to the crowd! Hilarious!

I would take Tuberville, Ferentz, Bowden, and maybe Fulmer, as coach at UW anyday. Tuberville is 4&2, Ferentz 3&3, Bowden is 3&3, and Fat Phil is 2&3.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

I'm not thrilled about the prospect of hiring someone else's leftover fired coaches but one thing stands out. If any of these guys ends up at Wyoming you can bet they would know the difference between FBS and FCS recruits.
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

GetRealMan wrote:I'm not thrilled about the prospect of hiring someone else's leftover fired coaches but one thing stands out. If any of these guys ends up at Wyoming you can bet they would know the difference between FBS and FCS recruits.
I hear ya...and kind of agree on the leftover coach scenario. But Tuberville (Bowden, Ferentz), regardless, would be HUGE upgrades...and you are right about recruiting.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...