NBA Finals

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

HELL yeah, OKC Thunder!!

Who you rootin for?
OKC, Miami, or Boston??
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Can I root for the demise of the NBA?
ImageImageImageImage
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Nope... gotta pick. Sorry sugar.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

OKC, for sure..
ImageImageImageImage
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

i'll root for the thunder in the finals.....right now i'm busy rooting against the heat
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 155 times

Thunder/heat finals. Want to c jebron go down crying as it slips through his fingers
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

I'm a closet Heat fan (as my 2 team, of course), but they've been playing for poop lately, blaming everything on Bosh's absence and bad officiating. Buncha crybabies. I'd like to see a Thunder/Celts match up. Might get to find out tonight.

LET'S GO THUNDER!!

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Snowflake wrote:HELL yeah, OKC Thunder!!

Who you rootin for?
OKC, Miami, or Boston??
Well I started rooting for Chicago then the Rose injury threw a serious wrench into the game plan. However I hate the Lakers so I had to root for OKC all the way and was very happy to see them win. So now no matter who gets there I have to root for Durant.

With that being said Miami vs Boston could still easily go either way so if the Celtics win I have to root for the Thunder. If Miami wins I have no real team to root for I probably won't watch the finals regardless who wins it's worth the same to me.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
Snowflake wrote:HELL yeah, OKC Thunder!!

Who you rootin for?
OKC, Miami, or Boston??
Well I started rooting for Chicago then the Rose injury threw a serious wrench into the game plan. However I hate the Lakers so I had to root for OKC all the way and was very happy to see them win. So now no matter who gets there I have to root for Durant.

With that being said Miami vs Boston could still easily go either way so if the Celtics win I have to root for the Thunder. If Miami wins I have no real team to root for I probably won't watch the finals regardless who wins it's worth the same to me.
I used to be a huge Lakers fan in the Magic era, but I can't stand them now... Thugs, all of em. I was a lil more looking forward to Miami til last night... LeBron was on fire. Damn.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 48 times

Snowflake wrote:I used to be a huge Lakers fan in the Magic era, but I can't stand them now... Thugs, all of em. I was a lil more looking forward to Miami til last night... LeBron was on fire. Damn.
I'm the same way. After Kobe became part of the Lakers, I hated them. He shoulda been found guilty for rape in my opinion. Same goes for Big Ben of the Pittsburgh Steelers....although he was never arrested (could be wrong of course).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:I used to be a huge Lakers fan in the Magic era, but I can't stand them now... Thugs, all of em. I was a lil more looking forward to Miami til last night... LeBron was on fire. Damn.
I'm the same way. After Kobe became part of the Lakers, I hated them. He shoulda been found guilty for rape in my opinion. Same goes for Big Ben of the Pittsburgh Steelers....although he was never arrested (could be wrong of course).
Well, their behavior on the court shows their character, too. Artest this season, Bynum and Odom last season... Odom again this season (he'll always be a Laker to me)... That on-court f-word puts the ass in class.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 48 times

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Well, their behavior on the court shows their character, too. Artest this season, Bynum and Odom last season... Odom again this season (he'll always be a Laker to me)... That on-court f-word puts the ass in class.
I knew Odom would act like a twerp when he got traded to Dallas. I betca his wife, Klhoe K., told him to screw up so he could go to a better market for their reality series. Another reason to hate O. J. Simpson. If he doesn't kill his ex-wife and the guy she was with, no one would know the Kardashians. Sheesh!!!!! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Game 6 is on tonite......of the real sport.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:Game 6 is on tonite......of the real sport.
Didn't know Football had a game 6.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

NHL is the real sport. NBA is not basketball and NFL is no longer football
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

NHL is just as fake s the other sports they are all in it for the money no one cares about competition. I'll stck with UFC if were talking real at least the majority of those fights are fixed. Yet...
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:NHL is the real sport. NBA is not basketball and NFL is no longer football
National Housewife League?
Never heard if it.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:
laxwyo wrote:NHL is the real sport. NBA is not basketball and NFL is no longer football
Never heard if it.
Isn't that the league u r in?
No Fun League
No Balls Association
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Never heard if it.
No Fun League
No Balls Association
I definitely am a member of the No Balls Association. I thought you seemed familiar, we must've met at a meeting...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Never heard if it.
No Fun League
No Balls Association
I definitely am a member of the No Balls Association. I thought you seemed familiar, we must've met at a meeting...
I think that was at the Nice Balls Association. Your face vaguely looks familiar, maybe show pic of back of head and I can verify.
W-Y, Until I Die!