New Forum, New Smack

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
Irish Hokie
Buckaroo

Hey Pokes!

Good evening! Been a long work week on the road and just got back in after a busy week in the state of Texas.

I have been getting caught up with the past few pages, and have been laughing my ass off the whole way through it. Didn't I tell you guys that it wouldn't be too long before the folks from UVA tell you how great they are??? The funny part is, they really believe it.

I always thought personally a person's quality is a reflection of many things, school being one of dozens of factors. Its funny how the Hoos never disappoint you in showcasing their true colors, let alone delusions in themselves. I remember I had a buddy years ago who was a great friend of mine in high school...he went to UVA, came back the following year and was never the same. I remember he said to me, "People at UVA are just better than eveyone else"...I still remember that comment 20 years later.

You guys are going to break their little sensitive hearts...
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

I've missed you Irish Hokie. It's about time you showed back up. And I completely agree that these "Hoos" are delusional. They like to turn everything you say around. It's crazy! It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode where the Hoo's are making everyone go mad, because they think their always right.
I've found that they always will find something,( even if it's not the point of the post) , to write on and turn back on you.
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Have fun with LSU Irish Hokie. America's team is going to get embarassed next Saturday. And for the record, just because ESPN is all over your nuts doesn't mean anyone else has to be, I don't feel sorry at all for your football team, I sympathize with the school and the school alone.

And Kansan Cowboy, I don't doubt that you played poorly as well, but come Saturday we shall see if it was a fluke for one side or the other last year. Throw stats out the window, come Saturday we will only be looking at the scoreboard.
Thought it would add this to increase some of your inferiority complexes

Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Just promise me one thing? If we win, do not. DO NOT! say that is was a fluke? Most big schools do that to us.
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

I won't say it was a fluke, but tell me, what will you say when you lose? You all have talked a lot of smack that I fear you won't back up.

tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

It is hard to say before the game has started what will be said when the final gun sounds. I just hope that it is a good close, hard fought game. There has ben a ton of big talk on this board so far, by both sides, so it will be fun to see who has anything to say when it is over. I am sure that when WYO wins we won't be hearing from many hoos, they will all scatter back to some other If we lose, I will give you guys credit where credit might be due. I will also root for you guys the rest of the year, so that after we win it will look good on us if you guys can pull an upest or two against the big teams in your conference. Anyway, prepare to be 4-10 on this side of the mississippi. GO POKES!!

GO POKES!!
hoosgonnabeatwyo
Buckaroo

The question is how many of you Poke fans will back up your words and come to eat your crow when you lose, I would lose respect for you if you did not.
hoosgonnabeatwyo
Buckaroo

Whoa, I just realized I accidentally created two profiles when one wouldn't let me log in. My bad, it's the same person.
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Irish Hokie wrote:Hey Pokes!

Good evening! Been a long work week on the road and just got back in after a busy week in the state of Texas.

I have been getting caught up with the past few pages, and have been laughing my ass off the whole way through it. Didn't I tell you guys that it wouldn't be too long before the folks from UVA tell you how great they are??? The funny part is, they really believe it.

I always thought personally a person's quality is a reflection of many things, school being one of dozens of factors. Its funny how the Hoos never disappoint you in showcasing their true colors, let alone delusions in themselves. I remember I had a buddy years ago who was a great friend of mine in high school...he went to UVA, came back the following year and was never the same. I remember he said to me, "People at UVA are just better than eveyone else"...I still remember that comment 20 years later.

You guys are going to break their little sensitive hearts...
Hey Irish Hokie I would love to invite you over to the Michael Vick thread on the Other Sports Board. You're view on this would be greatly appreciated ;)

HellBass
Buckaroo

Virginia Fans,

Don't forget your tie and fresh pressed khakis when coming to Laramie.

Need I say more?

Sip, Sip on your dry martini, thinking your cool. Take your place at "The War", we'll smack you off your stool!

HELLBASS!
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

There ya go! That's some good stuff right there HellBass! Did you read my informative post of how to trash talk Virginia fans? I must give you credit on the dry martini though, I hadn't recommended that one!

Not every wears ties and khakis but those who do are very proud of the tradition. I don't see a problem with that.

But regardless, welcome to the smack talk board!

HellBass
Buckaroo

heh...thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I didn't need your informative post on how to trash talk you guys- I went to grad. school with a guy from VT who was born and raised in Blackburgh. I'll take a Wild Turkey and ginger any day over a Zima!

Later Geeves!
HELLBASS!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

But you're so late to the party. A true trash talker would have included a wine reference, maybe some ice tea, cheese cake, c'mon you can do better than that.

And I hope that you aren't so ignorant that you think the Zima avatar is serious.

HellBass
Buckaroo

If you'll observe my new avatar, you'll notice an item commonly found up Wahoos Wa-zoos!

HELLBASS!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

...you mean you don't really drink Zima? :)

haha.. Hellbass amuses me. Too bad you Hoo fans aren't gonna stick around after the game is over.. you guys make for entertaining conversation. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Hey Titleist I didn't make the thread of shame for nothing, I'll stick around. And sorry to disappoint but the Zima is a myth, a legend if you will. It's taken on a persona all it's own.

Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Okay. I'm reprimanding myself for calling the Hoos retarded and Idiots. But everything else was meant. Twilight Zone included.
This will be my last post till the game is over, Iwill, not back down, and I will eat crow if it comes to it. But, I doubt it will. Enjoy the season opener!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Fair enough... but let me assure you... you'll eat crow.

dapokes
Ranch Hand

f' that, I'm not gonna go brown nosed for this guy...especially, because I have a feeling that our forum will be completely cleared out of Wahoo fans after we beat them tomorrow.

POWDER RIVER, LET 'R BUCK!!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

If you synonimize brown nosing with class, then no I wouldn't expect you to brown nose dapokes, just keep being yourself while other Pokes continue to impress me. I won't judge the whole bunch by one bad apple.

And I'll be back tommorrow but I fear after your Pokes lose that you will be the one who runs away with your tail between your legs.