What's most disconserting...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

is we didn't beat ourselves really this week and we still got creamed. For the first time in over a month turnovers weren't the issue, in fact the game was already out of hand by the time we did turn it over.

The defense got tore up on the same play over and over. I understand it happening once, but why the hell didn't we make an adjustment.

IMO this game really shows how inept we are. We flat out got beat, minus a long TD run by D-MO the offense couldn't do enough to get into scoring range, and TCU destroyed our D. Even if you the kick-off return for a TD, TCU put more point on the board against us than anyone else has, and for the most part they did it legitmately without us handing them the ball deep in our own territory.

Pathetic, I didn't really expect us to beat TCU, but I did expect a decent showing especially with 2 weeks to prepare. Instead our coaches put together a game plan that got us pummelled again. We had 2 weeks to make some big changes, and whats the most radical thing we try - a reverse to Stewart (Wow that will show TCU that we mean business). I thought after Vic that would be the last of the Bottom 10 list we would have to worry about, now I would think that guy would be an idiot if we weren't on it.

Sorry for the rant, but between being exhausted, having a cold, and the way the Pokes have been playing like poop, I am in less than a stellar mood this morning.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I agree with part of what you were saying. We dont need the turnovers to lose. Glenn and company were always talking about the turnovers killing this team. And they were devastating, no question. But even without the pick 6's, and the fumbles, etc, I don't think the Cowboys would have pulled out any of the last five games. The turnovers to a large degree have been a symptom, not a cause. Lack of concentration, lack of skill, lack of effort and toughness.