Military Appreciation Night

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaJDqBNo4cI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those of you wanting to know what went down with DC and Howdy Doody last week. Pretty much speaks for itself.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Whoa..
ImageImageImageImage
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

I think he may have been mad...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 249 times

This is going to blow up and not end well for DC.

People were right though, Calhoun had a poop-eating grin.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Wyoirish wrote:

For those of you wanting to know what went down with DC and Howdy Doody last week. Pretty much speaks for itself.
hot damn
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Howdy F'n Doody
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Good for Christensen! Who the hell cares what everyone thinks about this video. At least he aint scared to speak his mind.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

wyobrandon wrote:Good for Christensen! Who the hell cares what everyone thinks about this video. At least he aint scared to speak his mind.
Honestly, the passion he shows make me like him more.

But...he literally says "f-word you" to an Air Force player at the beginning. As a highly-paid head coach of a college football program, you have to maintain a level of composure. Literally, as the face of our program, this video is embarassing to our football program and University as a whole.

Give it a few days, I think we may see it on ESPN (with numerous bleeps).
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:
wyobrandon wrote:Good for Christensen! Who the hell cares what everyone thinks about this video. At least he aint scared to speak his mind.

But...he literally says "f-word you" to an Air Force player at the beginning. As a highly-paid head coach of a college football program, you have to maintain a level of composure. Literally, as the face of our program, this video is embarassing to our football program and University as a whole.

how can you be so sure?

from all i can see he says it to a completely unframed figure
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Although upset, I do see his point, he didn't show much composure. This pretty much sums up what kind of a season this has become.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

and if troy DISAGREED with him, don't think you think he would have said something back to Dave? Instead, he just sat there and smirked. Hmmmm.....
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

For f-word sake......
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

wyosteelerfan wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:

how can you be so sure?

from all i can see he says it to a completely unframed figure
Your right, the video is not 100% conclusive. I am evaluating how it will be perceived.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Your right, the video is not 100% conclusive. I am evaluating how it will be perceived.
Not everyone is a UW fan or pro-CDC......cussing out the head coach of Air Force in that fashion is horrific PR regardless of the excuses people make for him. Hope to God this doesn't go viral in the sports world, or CDC's pink slip isn't too far away.....

That last second "WOOOO!!!!" from CDC just makes him look like a f-word goon. Unbelievable video.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote: Your right, the video is not 100% conclusive. I am evaluating how it will be perceived.
Not everyone is a UW fan or pro-CDC......cussing out the head coach of Air Force in that fashion is horrific PR regardless of the excuses people make for him. Hope to God this doesn't go viral in the sports world, or CDC's pink slip isn't too far away.....
Thanks! That is exactly what I am trying to point out. Not what we individually (as passionate UW football fans) feel about the video and DC's comments, but how it will be percevied by outsiders. I believe it will go viral.
Last edited by OrediggerPoke on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Let's be honest, though. This rant was not so much Troy as much as a season worth of completely $hitting the bed game after gamefor the pokes. i just think this event sent him over the top. This happens in game 2, Dave walks off, maybe says some things and it is over. But the anger has built inside for 6 games now...and i think Troy was the final straw.

I am still perplexed on Troys smug smile. I find that so odd. it almost looks like a "shucks you caught me" look. Or, a 'yeah, so what if I did that...what can you do about it now..."

Either way, this video isn't good. (Although entertaining) :thumb:
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote: Either way, this video isn't good. (Although entertaining) :thumb:
LOL....you know outsider fans will be thinking "LMAO...is he always like this? We should watch Wyoming more often"
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Yeah, Boy Troy didn't appreciate the military very well that night. I'm not sure that makes sense but I'm so fired up I'm might say things that don't.
It is bad for DC to behave that way though. When you're that mad you need to leave right away even though it's hard to do.

I don't like what AFA did either.........

Also I think that some of these guys are so funny because I think I would have already been all KUNG FU up that Pussyboi Troy's (xxxx) before I had done that much verbally.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
djm19 wrote: Either way, this video isn't good. (Although entertaining) :thumb:
LOL....you know outsider fans will be thinking "LMAO...is he always like this? We should watch Wyoming more often"
Ha ha. I know. What is sad is that we thought this had blown over some and just like a bad hepres flare up for a fresno state fan, it surfaces back up again.

MR. _____ HOWDY DOODY!"

Oh man, hilarious.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Virol? I bet most people don't care and this is probably something that could be put on U-tube every week. I'm glad we don't have a pussy coach (similar to Joe and his finger) who just accepts unsportsmanlike conduct. Troy Calhoun is an ass.

Go Pokes!!