Exhibition Tonight

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 50 times

I hope all the Poke fans are enjoying the win over Tennessee today. I know I sure am. I'm also looking forward to the exhibition game tonight. It should give us all a better idea of what caliber of players we have this year. I'm not sure it will tell us much about how the TEAM will do just because it can take a few games to get a young team to have all the players on the same page. It also sounded like Schroyer was going to experiment with many differnt cominations of players tonight to see which guys look the best together. It sounds like Ogirri has really elevated his game going into his senior year. We might actually end up with two guys averaging more points a game than Ewing this year. I think both Ogirri and Thiam (yes, Thiam) will score most of our point this year. I realize Thiam isn't eligable until Dec. 13, but I can't wait to see the impact he has on the team. I'm expecting big things out of him this year. This should allow Ewing to be more of a distributor this year which I believe will be a positive for this team. No doubt he can score when he needs to as well. I'm also excited to see how Ewing, Ogirri and the other guards do on defense against Pape. He's by far Colorado School of Mines best scorer and a pretty good basketball player. Any thoughts?
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

who in the hell is that announcing the game tonight.....can't sound anymore redneck than she can....my ears are bleeding!!!!!

I lived a long time in Wyoming and never heard anyone talk like that..................
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

what was the final score?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 232 times

The only time I root against the Cowboys. Unfortunately I couldnt make the game tonight or listen to it. How was the game?
nirv117
Ranch Hand

PokeTransplant wrote:who in the hell is that announcing the game tonight.....can't sound anymore redneck than she can....my ears are bleeding!!!!!

I lived a long time in Wyoming and never heard anyone talk like that..................
That was Margie McDonald - she normally does the cowgirl games with Reese, but they did the pokes because of football in Tennessee.
God is a Cowboy