Border War

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Wyoming wins this game, and here's why:

1. This isn't just any old Border War, this is the 100th Border War. Couple that with the fact that it's in our house, and there's no way the Pokes don't take this game.

2. As many of you will recall, going into this game last year we were in the same boat that CSU is in this year. It had been a rough season, but if we would have won the Border War we would have finished 6-6 and been bowl eligible. CSU then proceeded to rob us of our chances, and I think that the players still have a bad taste in their mouth about that. Expect the Cowboys to come out both barrels blazing and do to the sheep what they did to us last year.

3. This could very well be Joe's last game, but it isn't set in stone just yet. These guys will fight tooth and nail to give their coaches the very best chance they could have.

4. Senior day. For guys like Devin Moore and Wynel Seldon, this will be the last time they get to strap on the brown and gold. I refuse to believe that those two players in particular will let their last game as college athletes be a loss.

It's going to be an unusually nice day for this time of year in Laramie, so no one has the weather to use as an excuse. I'll be in the stadium, and I expect the same of the rest of you.

Final Score:

Wyoming: 28
CSU: 17

GO POKES!!!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Good points and I agree with many of them. I believe we will see Wyoming play hard, but what reason does CSU have not to play hard?

CSU has too much speed for us and I just don't see us winning this game. I don't see Joe Glenn riding off into the sunset after this game with one last win. I have a feeling all of us fans and players will be leaving in disappointment. Damnit, I sure hope I'm wrong! The only way we do that is to pick up our 3rd downs!

Overall, CSU will win the line of scrimmage and they have more speed. We just can't match up well when against those 2 factors.
I'm good for 3!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

I expect a defensive game. Hopefully the Pokes can end the season on a positive note.

CSU 10
UW 17
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Pokes 14-12.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!