BeaverPoke vs McPeachy

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Image VS.Image

Let's do this thing, once and for all. Instead of spilling over into every thread on the board, let's have a battle right here, right now! :popcorn:
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Callout/pit thread. I dig it.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Could be very entertaining! A lot of "f-word offs" and "dudes" I am sure.

But what would happen to this board if one of us ended up whacking ourselves, because of hurt feelings and the harsh things that were written?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

McPeachy wrote:Could be very entertaining! A lot of "f-word offs" and "dudes" I am sure.

But what would happen to this board if one of us ended up whacking ourselves, because of hurt feelings and the harsh things that were written?
I would hope that that wouldn't be the case. After all, we're all here because of a common thread: our love of the Wyoming sports programs. We can bitch at each other all we want, but we're still somewhat of a family here. I big dysfunctional family, but family nonetheless.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

WYO1016 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Could be very entertaining! A lot of "f-word offs" and "dudes" I am sure.

I would hope that that wouldn't be the case. After all, we're all here because of a common thread: our love of the Wyoming sports programs. We can bitch at each other all we want, but we're still somewhat of a family here. I big dysfunctional family, but family nonetheless.
Beaver and Peaches remind me of a couple of cousins of mine. They're brothers and even look similar to an extent (1 1/2 years apart), but personality and even build wise, they're exact opposites.

The older one is book smart, book worm, video game nerd, comic book nerd, unathletic, incredibly skinny, and has to be forced to do anything like chores and helping out.

The younger one is street smart, athletic, enjoys video games as a side thing, does a lot of outdoor activities and sports, eager to help and please, solid build (think linebacker/fullback build), but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: The older one is book smart, book worm, video game nerd, comic book nerd, unathletic, incredibly skinny, and has to be forced to do anything like chores and helping out.

The younger one is street smart, athletic, enjoys video games as a side thing, does a lot of outdoor activities and sports, eager to help and please, solid build (think linebacker/fullback build), but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
hahahahahahahaha

BP and Peachy are thinking, "which one am I?"
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

i thought this was where those f-word were spozed to talk their poop...lol
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

i assume your keyboard would be messy

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

whyoh wrote:

i assume your keyboard would be messy

Touche'

:rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...