Eagerly awaiting news

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Any of you in the 'know', please spill the beans.

Hell, at this point, I will settle for rumors, toilet stall scrawls, tarot readings, etc...
HellBass
Buckaroo

Have a close friend on the team...head trainer told him Glenn had already been fired on Friday. Take it for what it's worth.
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
HellBass
Buckaroo

By the way, it does make me really sad that Glenn appears to be gone...he's a great guy. However, I believe the one thing that stands out above the rest is that his teams appear to be wrought by the one thing that is always a killer in college footbal...a a lack of the fundamentals. They don't adjust well to game situations, they don't hang on to the ball, they get costly penalties at crucial times, and even though the D is decent they don't tackle all that well beyond Dobbs. These are all fundamental issues that are taught from Pee Wee leagues on up, and the POKES just don't appear to do them very well. In my opinion, it's this simple observation why Glenn has to go and a change must be made.
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Fundamentals are key to success, and you can look back at every loss (every win also) and see a lack of fundamentals.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Sunday Denver Post quotes Stutz as saying he will quit if Glenn goes.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Well to bad for Stutz! Dam, he is a 4th string QB who is 30 LBS overweight and thinks he will dictate to the athletic department who should stay and go? If that is Stutz's position, then best of luck to him. Now, lets get this program turned around!